Thread: Loungers @ CN

Default Loungers @ CN

There is a current thread on the problems guests are encountering in reserving/obtaining a sun lounger at CSA. One of the reasons I chose CN is they don't seem to have this problem, however do they? Is it difficult finding a lounger at the pool or on the beach after a certain time of day? I have never read about any lounger problems at CN however has anyone experienced any?

The lounger game can be a real pain in Europe, I was really hoping not to experience the same thing in the Caribbean.

CN in 2 weeks!

No, we have not. The 2 palapas are usually occupied, but we have not experienced issues with loungers.

Never a problem at CN. I would guess the ratio of loungers to guests at CN is about 2 to 1. There are probably more than one lounger for each guest just on the beach. Around the pool I would guess there are enough loungers for a little over half the guests. I think most people spend their days on the beach. There is lots of shade on the beach as well.

ENJOY!!!

Great news thanks for the replies!

It could spoil my vacation if I thought I had to get up at 6am just to get a lounger each day.

one of the great things about using the AN beach is you NEVER hear of lounger issues. Sitting on the AN beach is kind of like thankgiving after the first day everyone seems to gravitate to their "implied" seat lol...

desire...glad to hear you are still around! been hearing some rumblings of a september to remember reunion in 2011...
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    desire...glad to hear you are still around! been hearing some rumblings of a september to remember reunion in 2011...
    hmmm that certainly would be fun... battling an ugly winter in dirty jersey.... if this weather keep up i wont have a local beach to sit on lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Bocodo View Post
    There is a current thread on the problems guests are encountering in reserving/obtaining a sun lounger at CSA. One of the reasons I chose CN is they don't seem to have this problem, however do they? Is it difficult finding a lounger at the pool or on the beach after a certain time of day? I have never read about any lounger problems at CN however has anyone experienced any?

The lounger game can be a real pain in Europe, I was really hoping not to experience the same thing in the Caribbean.

CN in 2 weeks!
    ....From what I understand, this problem is caused by inconsiderate people who do "Reserve" loungers. The resorts should crack down on this. I saw this a lot on Cruise Ships, people tying up loungers for the day, and not even being there. On the other hand, there WERE plenty of loungers when we were at CN in November.