Default Leaving for CSA tomorrow!

I'm so excited! I thought it would never get here. My husband and I are leaving for CSA tomorrow! We're newbies to Couples. I've really appreciated this message board and feel really prepared due to all of the suggestions. I'm a little nervous about getting beach chairs, but I hope that it will be ok. Can't wait for a little bit of R & R. I'll write a full review when we return.

Lorib49, Have an awesome vacation, say hi to Elvis for Wendy & Sal, and have a rumpunch for me(Wendy)! Yum!!! LOL! Don't fret over the chairs. You'll be amazed how many there are and how huge the beach is. No worries friend. You're going to love Couples CSA! Razzl.

have fun and enjoy yourselves! say hi to all our family while your there!

one love, wayne f

You have nothing to worry about! Have an AWESOME trip and have a old one for me!

Default CSA the Best !!!!

We were there Jan. 31 - Feb. 7 for the first time.........I can't say enough about the whole experience. Our weather was perfect everyday, no rain, full sun. The beach is breath taking along with the sunsets every night. I took over 300 pictures. Our room was the BFVS room 4121.......we will never stay in another room, it was perfect. Step off the Verandah and onto the beach. Food was the best! I could go on and on, but I'll let you find out for yourselves!!!! We loved it, will return in the future.......so enjoy. I will be interested to read a trip report when you get back !!!!! CSA was by far the best resort I've ever been to in Jamaica......and I've been to Jamaica 14 times!

Wow! Thanks for all of the replies! I can't wait to go "home"