Default Hmm.. What couples to choose for our honeymoon

Wow. I have looked and looked and finally decided couples is for us. The big question is what one. This is our first trip/allinclusive to jamaica. We are 25 and like to hang out and have fun. Anyone have any good suggestions on what couples to choose?

CSA CSA CSA! But I am partial as we spent our honeymoon there. CSA is fantastic for a honeymoon, romantic...the beach is THE BEST, the spa is also fantastic. I would def say CSA!

All I can say is "Good Luck"! Now that you've "looked and looked"... its time to do MORE looking and looking. You'll know which of the four resorts is for you, and probably sooner that later.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

We prefer CSA as it just seems to fit our needs perfectly. While we are a bit older than you guys, we have met many, many young couples your age, and even younger, that had a wonderful time at CSA. I think age is irrelevant at any of the Couples resorts. So look at the pictures, click the tabs at the very top of the web site and read the information. Ask questions and read the message board. Roll it around and talk it over, pick the one that seems to call out to you and book it.

You won't be disappointed. Promise.

I would suggest CTI. My husband and I spent our honeymoon at CTI in 2007. We are both now 25. It was so amazing that we have been back every year since, except 2008 we went to CSS because of the renovations at CTI. CSS is amazing too, but we fell in love with CTI.

We will be coming back home Aug.7-15. We cannot wait to get back! Let me know if you guys have any specific questions, I would be glad to answer them. Have a good Valentines Day!
    Brandi

We've been to CN and CSA and both would be great for you! We prefer the Negril resorts because the beaches are amazing. If you want to go au naturale, try CN.

Peruse the website and all the pictures and reviews. As many others have said, choose the one that speaks to you the most. You will not be disappointed...all Couples resorts are fabulous.

Have fun!!

Just keep looking at pictures, reading reviews and prioritize what is important to you and your soon-to-be-wife. Look at what each resort has to offer and one of them will start keeping your interest. Go for the one that pulls at you. But, honestly, I'm sure you will love any of the resort. Congrats on the upcoming marriage.

my fiance are both 35 (young 35 lol) and had the same question you do! we are taking our honeymoon at the end of May. I asked on these boards and got "one will call you." They were all calling me! lol...We narrowed it down to CTI or CSA. I had a friend who stayed in CSA last year and absolutely loved every minute. But the deciding factor for us...we were told that the rooms at CTI are more "hotel" like and the rooms at CSA are more "jungle" like. We want to get away from it all and want the whole tropical experience as much as we can so we chose CSA due to that. Everyone says not to book based on the room, however we did. We booked the atrium suite which has no TV and a hammock! I can't wait! Hope this helps some )

We have been to CSA (for our honeymoon) and CN last year for our anniversary. If you are in your 20's and like to hang out with other couples you will probably prefer CN.

Default look no further

Here is what you need to do from a slightly older 32 perspective as each and every forum member will tell you a different resort. Write down on a piece of paper what is most important to you, ie: excursions, long walks on beach, Horse back riding, hotel feel, romantic feel... Sort out your top priorities and then which resort calls you. I will say that even though most on this couples board my disagree which is the best resort to go to we all can agree that once you go to couples you will be hooked. PS CSA is the best

They are all great! And while we all have our favorites, that doesn't mean one is better than the rest. Check out this board, look at pictures, inclusions, and go with your gut. You can't go wrong!

Here are some quick differences:
    CTI - Completely private beach, yet small; separate island for nude sunbathing, 5 restaurants including Bayside that sits on the water; the most inclusions (Dunn's River, catamaran cruise, horseback riding in addition to the others). Only 5 buildings (three are connected) with rooms so the resort is very compact and intimate. Everything revolves around a central location. Just underwent a $30 million renovation - new rooms, new decor, new pools, etc. Fantastic food.

CSS - the newest to the Couples resort, but not the newest built. It used to be a Grand Lido then Couples bought it. Also have a completely private beach. Separate beach for nude sunbathing. Resort is spread out and built on cliffs. It's split into 3 different levels, lots of steps throughout. Lots of foliage and hidden spots. Does not offer a catamaran cruise. 3 restaurants but room service. All rooms are suites with mini bars. Rooms are more hotel like as far as the decor.

CN - Sits in Bloody Bay which it shares with 3 other resorts and public beach access. Separate section of main beach used for nude sunbathing. Individual buildings throughout the resort for the rooms. All on beach level. Somewhat spread out. Huge main pool with swim-up bar. Rooms decorated in bright colors. Room service only in select room categories and it must be ordered a day in advance.

CSA - Sits on 7 mile beach. Separate buildings for rooms that are cabana like, dark wood and white linens. Resort is spread out along the beach but all on beach level. Only resort with rooms right on the beach where you can walk off your first floor patio into sand. Fantastic food. Night Club. Some rooms do not have televisions or mini bars. 5 restaurants.

I hope this helps! I'd be happy to share our pics if you'd like (amy.welch@hotmail.com)
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015