Default Continental breakfast at CSA

Hi all,
    I know CSA has room service for continental breakfast,but we like to get up pretty early from habit. Can we go to the Palms and get a little take-out for ourselves. We both like to have a little something sweet with our first coffee. Just wondering......

Coffee, yes... but danish, sweetrolls, cakes and such might be put out a bit later. I'm usually able to score a carafe of coffee by 6 or 6:30. The big urn of coffee in the Palms is always stoked up by then.

Hint: Use the mug from your room... they only have the small white coffee cups in the restaraunts.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The Palms has a little "nosh" available starting at 5:00 or 5:30 AM (at least they did last year). This consists of coffee, tea and some cold cereals and I think some little pastries. We'd use the water pitcher in our room and get a pitcher of coffee and sit on the verandah and watch the moon set, then go to the gym before the day got too hot....IMHO, the early early mornings are some of the nicest times at CSA....

From the CSA page, click on 'Dining and Restaurants':

Breakfast:

Daily at 5:30 am for continental fare.
    Full breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am

We sometimes trot down for a sweet roll and a cup of coffee if we are up early as well.

You will love CSA. Have a great trip!

Yes, of course.

Yes! We've done that ourselves. And remember, the room service for breakfast includes pastries...that's what we do on most mornings. Coffee and banana bread on the patio is my favorite way to begin my day at Couples.

You will be glad to know they have room service for that. You just check off what you want and when they should deliver it, hang the tag on your door knob before 1:00 AM and voila! Continental breakfast on the veranda. We had it most mornings. I want to go back!!!!!

Yup. The Palms has coffee and pastries setup as early as 5:30am. I always walk down and pickup a cup of coffee and maybe a piece of banana bread. (Oh, Ymmmmmm.) Just fix yourself a plate and take it back to the room.

Oh, and a little tip:
    The mugs at the Palms are much smaller than the mugs that you have in your room. I always take the room mug to the palms with me, and then fill it with "the real thing." (The coffee in the room is not nearly as good as the coffee at the Palms.) And if you want a REAL treat, try the coffee/espresso from the Nescafe machine at the Palms. It's like coffee ice cream in a cup. Yummy.

What does "we like to get up pretty early from habit" mean? HOW early? Nothing before like six thirty but coffee and danish...at the Palms. Room serive will drop the stuff very early if you want it....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hint: Use the mug from your room... they only have the small white coffee cups in the restaraunts.
    Teehee. Nice to know there are other coffee junkies out there like me who like the "big mug."

V

At home my husband gets up at 5am & I get up about 6am. At the beginning of the week we'll be up early but will probably get up later and later as the week goes on.
    When we were at SWH, the continental breakfast was delivered to our room by 7:30, at the earliest. We're usually like to be in the sea by that time.