Thread: dancing at CTI?

Default dancing at CTI?

We leave for our first Couples trip and going to CTI on Monday and SOOO excited! I know about the piano bar, but is there also a dance bar too? I'm thinking not, but just curious. We'll find out soon enough!

The only place for dancing is at the Patio where the evening entertainment takes place.

You will love it.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

There isn't an actual dance bar, but at night there is a lot of dancing going on when the live band plays. My husband and I spent our honeymoon at CTI in 2007 and have been back every year since. We can't wait to get back! We will be at CTI Aug. 7-15.

Happy Valentines Day. Hope you guys have a safe and wonderful trip. You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!
    Brandi

They have entertainment every evening at the main restaurant area. One night, the DJ there was playing more hip/hop type music and we asked if he could play a few techno songs. He happily obliged and DH and I danced away for about an hour. It was great!! (Don't be shy about requesting the songs that you want to hear.)

IN the evening they use the Patio as a disco with a d.j. and dancing. This usually follow other entertainment.
    Vicky

There is a dance floor right in front of the stage the band plays on. Dance away.

They also used to turn Bayside into a disco on some nights after the evening entertainment finishes. Plenty of dancing as long as you get out of your chair
    Last edited by Amy; March 8th, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015