Default My Ode to Couples

To my home away from home.....
    My husband and I booked our first trip to Couples Negril back in 2008 to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. The whole trip was amazing, we reconnected as a couple, and we found our new home. When I first started reading the MB and hearing people refer to their Couples Resort as their "Home", I didn't really understand what they meant. But once you go, you know.
    As for a little info on me. I am a full time working mother/wife. I have 2 beautiful children that I love more than anything in this world and a husband that is the one and only love of my life. I am also a full time college student. With our lives always being busy between the kids, school, activities, work, etc, we never have any time to just be. So over the last couple of years, my home(the one I live in full time) has not become my sanctity. I don't ever have time to just veg at home because the little amount I am there, I am doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, homework, blah, blah, blah. I love our home, but I don't ever have the chance to enjoy it as most people do. So, the more and more I think about it, Couples is my home away from home. When we are there, we get to just relax, enjoy each other, love each other and the beauty that we are surrounded by. I now completely understand why people call couples their "Home". And I can't wait to return to mine. We just booked our trip home to Couples Negril for September 24th - 30th.
    So to which ever Couples is your "Home", may you also get to return soon!!

Very sweet and moving words. It's great to know you have a break and time for yourself coming. Knowing you will be in paradise again makes the everyday very tolerable. We are going to CSA around the same time. Maybe we'll see you at CN when we do the Trading Places. We went for our first time in 2008 and this will be our second time. To relax at night, I picture myself laying on the beach at CSA. It helps me drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They are really beautiful.

We have our first trip to Jamaica planned for May 18th! We will be married there. It is the first time either of us has left the country but I must say it really does make everyday tolerable!! I have never even been and since I booked the trip....life has been perfect. So it is already showing its impact on my life! The great part is....i dont even know what to expect being a newbie but if it does this to me all the way from a different country, I can just imagine what it will do to me when I am actually there. Cant wait! 91 days and counting!!

AHammon, congratulations on your upcoming wedding.. I am sure that you will enjoy Couples as much as we did, and plan too in 220 days... It seems like so far away, but I know the wait will be worth it.