Hybrid View

Default Mosquito Repellent?

We will be heading to CN next weekend, do they sell mosquito repellent in the hotel? Also I am sure that I have read that sun tan lotion is available to buy at the hotel, am I correct?

It's very expensive at the hotel. Buy some ahead and time and pack it into your checked luggage.

Both mosquito repellent and suntan lotion are availaable at the resort, I would buy it at home before you depart. It will save you some money. It is expensive at the resort.

Anybody?

Hi Bocado: Please don't expect instant replies to your posts. A moderator reviews all posts before posting them. It can take 24 hours or more to see a reply to your posts

Thanks for the feedback, sorry Richli2 I am a bit if an eager beaver.

When we went last year in April we never needed to wear any mosquito repellant. It is truly a paradise! And usually my freckled husband gets eaten alive. But he did not get one bite in ten days. So you might not need it at all.

As stated above, buy at home and save the money.

Thanks for the feedback!

We always buy it at home!

However my wife would rather sleep in a poisonous snake invested room accompanied in bed by a couple of man eating crocs than sleep without the pleasure of being covered head to toe in mozzie repellent, she tends to over use it a little. So I was a little concerned in case we ran out!