Default Natural Plunge Pool at CN

Do people actually swim in it?

My husband did, and his toes got nibbled on by a crab....... lol

There are lots of fishies in there I cooled my feet in there a couple times but was not comfortable going all the way in. You will see what I mean when you get there.

Ya there have been a few that have made the plunge.

Personally I just go there to feed the fish.

Good question. Is this the small pond/pool behind the nude beach area? In the 4 times we've been there, I have never seen anyone in it. It has always been in view from our room and nothing. I don't know if I understand why people would go in it when they have pools and the ocean. I hope someone explains this to me.

I'm not saying that it's never happened, but in 12 trips to CN, I have never seen anyone in the natural plunge pool.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Didn't see anyone in it when we were there in September. There was two ladders for entry and exit though.

I stuck my foot in and the fish were VERY interested.

Over the years I've seen a few people in it..it's not that big of a fresh water pool..I always feel sorry for the fish when "some" people are cannon balling in it.

Quote Originally Posted by kkinmass View Post
    Over the years I've seen a few people in it..it's not that big of a fresh water pool..I always feel sorry for the fish when "some" people are cannon balling in it.
    I agree. It seems kinda wrong to be plunging our bodies in there with all those fish and other li'l creatures swimming around. It's probably like their version of experiencing a tsunami.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.