Default getting married at CSS 4/3/2010

Hello, We are going to be at CSS from 3/31/10-4/7/10 and getting married on 4/3/10. First of all thanks to everyone for giving their advice on each resort. I am wondering if anybody has been to the resorts at this time of year and how was it? I'm just wondering if there will be alot of couples or is it a slow time of year. I may do as suggested on the boards and ask someone to take pics with our own camera for our wedding. I did go on the "meet up" message board and not seeing any posts from anybody else being there at that time. Thanks for the info.

First, congratulations!!! CSS is the pefect resort to get married.

We were at CSS in March and it was great. Weather was perfect. The resort was at 100% capacity and it still felt like we were the only ones on the resort many times. The resort is large and there are very few rooms. That is one of the great things about Couples resorts. They are never crowded!!

Good luck finding someone to take pictures. If we were going to be there for your wedding, we would be more than happy to take pictures for you with your camera. I'm sure some one will come through for you!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

First of all Congratulations you picked the best resort!! Albert from the resort did our wedding pics on Nov. 2nd and they were terrific. and the video we had done was worth every penny. so if you have the money buy the video and pic package. And Antonette the wedding coordinator is awesome You will be in great hands. There was no worry mon!! Also, the spa is sensational. My hair is thin and short and the girls in the spa made it look full and beautiful and it lasted all day. Good Luck if you would like to see our pics just email me. lmshepler1974@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by tanias View Post
    Hello, We are going to be at CSS from 3/31/10-4/7/10 and getting married on 4/3/10. First of all thanks to everyone for giving their advice on each resort. I am wondering if anybody has been to the resorts at this time of year and how was it? I'm just wondering if there will be alot of couples or is it a slow time of year. I may do as suggested on the boards and ask someone to take pics with our own camera for our wedding. I did go on the "meet up" message board and not seeing any posts from anybody else being there at that time. Thanks for the info.
    Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!! You're going to love CSS as it is a very romantic resort whether you're married in the gazebo or on the beach. We were married there mid-April 2008 and enjoyed our anniversary there earlier this year. We will be going back again next year and would gladly take pictures for you, unfortunately we won't be there until later in the month. Due to the economy the resort was not full when we were there this past April, which was great as we had plenty of opportunity to explore the resort and find little hide-aways for the two of us to be alone together. I would suggest going to the "meet up" message board and make a post for couples that will be there during your stay. Best wishes on your wedding and we're sure you'll find a couple willing to take pictures of that special event!

Bart & Bug

Congrats, we are planning on getting married at CSS July 2011