Default Snow in 49 states???

Time for the sun and sand! 62 days and counting. CSS here we come!

We were snowed in yesterday.....wanna know how we spent our time? Laying out our clothes for our trip to SweptAway in two weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Time for the sun and sand! 62 days and counting. CSS here we come!
    I was listening to NPR on Friday. They think there may have been snow on the ground in all 50! They were trying to get verification there was still snow in shaded pockets on the mountains in Hawaii.

6-8 inches on the way. We are under a Winter Storm Warning for the next few days. I saw your Steamboat pics with TW and Peggy. It looks incredible there. Tommy says we need to meet. So maybe someday we can do that!
    Vicky

This was Friday 2/12 in Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACuWIAI2mA

.....I prefer to get my warming from CN.....April can't come soon enough!!

Marie

You might see our teary eyes at the airport. You'll be comming in and we will be going home.

54 days until we thaw out and TW sends us more snow!

Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    We were snowed in yesterday.....wanna know how we spent our time? Laying out our clothes for our trip to SweptAway in two weeks!
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    6-8 inches on the way. We are under a Winter Storm Warning for the next few days. I saw your Steamboat pics with TW and Peggy. It looks incredible there. Tommy says we need to meet. So maybe someday we can do that!
    Would love to meet one day!!! Never thought I could enjoy a winter vacation, but we had soooo much fun with them in Steamboat, but then again we have fun with them no matter where we are, the scenery certainly did not hurt though! lol

Seriously though, can any of you ever remember hearing there was snow in 49 states???????

We saw snow flurries in Orlando on January 9th, so it has definitely snowed in Florida this year.

Actually, it was all 50 states. They had flurries in the panhandle from what I heard. Summer can't come soon enough.