Default Can't wait to get to CN...

We have 28 days to go before we get to CN. This will be My wife and my 1st time to CN. We both can't wait to get there. We have been counting down the days. Looking forward to everything, the Food, Fun, and Surf. The Sunsets. Going to Ricks. Hope to meet new friends while we're there. 19 days to go until Single Digits... Can you tell I'm excited. See you soon...

you will be there when we are! you will have an amazing time!

You should be excited, do not miss Otaheite love their Pumpkin soup and I don't even like Pumpkin Pie!!!! Go lay in the hammock in the gardens near the scuba pool at night and peek up at the stars with your significant other listening to the tree frogs!

Have a wonderful trip!

Vincencrystal - Hi-- We are Jim and Mariann from Huntsville, Alabama too!
    We have gone to CN every year for the past five years. It is paradise. You are in for an awesome experience. Last year we made friends with five other couples on the shuttle bus ride to the resort and we had so much fun with them the whole week. We still e-mail each other. They are trying to talk us into going to Cancun this year but NO WAY for us. WE love Jamaica and Couples.Be excited- You are going to love it!

Quote Originally Posted by vincencrystal View Post
    We have 28 days to go before we get to CN. This will be My wife and my 1st time to CN. We both can't wait to get there. We have been counting down the days. Looking forward to everything, the Food, Fun, and Surf. The Sunsets. Going to Ricks. Hope to meet new friends while we're there. 19 days to go until Single Digits... Can you tell I'm excited. See you soon...
    ...You're going to love it.