Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default End of April and Beginning of May Picture thread

Hi All,
    As usual apologies if this thread overlaps with others peoples but wanted to start a picture thread for our trip that included some friends of ours and the other threads for may seemed to be mostly for couples travelling later in May.
    We are Kevin and Becky from the UK destined for CN for trip #16 from 1st of May to 15th. We think we might actually be celebrating our 200th night at CN on the 5th May.
    Looking forward to seeing our friends Mike and Amanda again as well as all our friends at CN and hopefully make some new ones.
    We love using the board to get a chance to recognise people before we arrive.
    Here we are at New year 08/09
    Attachment 4908

See you all in 76 days
    Peace
    Kevin and Becky

Default Hi

We will there from 28th of April till may 6th with a garden view what is the best building and floor we should try to get we stayed at breezes runaway but they allow kids now,we are looking for a new place to party and have a good time,cant wait for the all around tan again....we will, put a pick u soon......Mike, Janette .... Chicago

Kevin and Becky, it's good to see ya'll again. 75 days and we'll toast another trip. Here's a pic from last years booze cruize. (sure are alot of pics in the camera of me intoxicated....) Mike and Amanda

Netshepp - oceanfront suites are the best, but you need to book like 300 days in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Returning couples quiz:

Who is this guy in the picture?

May 6th-13th
    Hi Kevin and Becky, what a nice surprise to see that your going to be at Couples the same time we are. We met you two in May 2008. We were with the big wedding party of 16. We'll have a drink for sure at the swim up bar. Let the countdown begin!!

Hello All
    Tracy & Trent first timers from IL. we're gonna be at CN May 5th - May 10th. I Only have 77 to get into swimsuit shape...That's SCARY. Spinning class here I come!

Default 73 Days

Hi Susan and Gary, It will be good to see you again.
    Tracy and Trent, looking forward to meeting you.
    Mike, that would be Rasta Ralph.

CN 09 pic. Kevin is a good sport.
    Quiz answer: Dillan

This one is self explanatory......

A friend of mine who lives with his family in Bloody Bay and along 7 mile beach.
    Attachment 5280

"The Office"

Mike the catwalk King...........
    Attachment 5696

The elusive snorkalotapus..... few have been lucky enough to encounter such a beautiful species.

Another staff outing out from the office.......

Attachment 5904

And just 35 days to go too......

And another of my deep sea friends....

Attachment 5906

Red Stripe, or a Margarita for the bus ride....I still haven't developed a taste for the Red Stripe.
    21 Days til I try another one......

Only 5 couples going at this time ?????????
    Surely there must be more or the office is gonna be one quiet bar.
    Attachment 6224

19 Days to go. God the time is starting to drag now

Dennis and Kim from Missouri
    May 11th-20th
    trip #6

Montego Bay Greeting Committee caught Amanda last year. She tried to run, but he caught up to her.
    13 more sleeps....

We will be there for the first time that week also May 2- 8th. It will be nice to meet you all.
    Cassi
    Last edited by cb; April 18th, 2010 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by netshepp View Post
    We will there from 28th of April till may 6th with a garden view what is the best building and floor we should try to get we stayed at breezes runaway but they allow kids now,we are looking for a new place to party and have a good time,cant wait for the all around tan again....we will, put a pick u soon......Mike, Janette .... Chicago
    Hi!

We'll be there from the April 26- May 1, our picture is in the April thread And Chicago is my fave city even though I live in L.A.

Lauren

Not looking good for us now. Looks like the volcano ash will be across the UK for at least another week and no flights allowed. Keeping fingers crossed but got an awful feeling we will not be making it. Even if flights do get going they will be focused on being sent places to get UK residents home.

Default april 28th to may 7th

we will be there looking for some nice sun shine and a good tan,whats a good weather site to look at the weather in negril

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaz9r View Post
    Not looking good for us now. Looks like the volcano ash will be across the UK for at least another week and no flights allowed. Keeping fingers crossed but got an awful feeling we will not be making it. Even if flights do get going they will be focused on being sent places to get UK residents home.
    Hopefully a huge wind will start to blow away all that ash so you can fly out on time.
    Kim

Hi Kim,
    We are hoping, but after today's failure to get things off the ground and reports of a new cloud heading our way we can't help feeling it's not going to happen. Thanks for your message and fingers crossed (along with just about everything else)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast