Thread: Golf at CSA

Hybrid View

Default Golf at CSA

Golf info for CSA needed.

What course was included - what is the fee for club rental?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sara

Sara,
    The course is Negril Hills golf club http://www.negrilhillsgolfclub.com/
    I have seen other messages on here that the rental is $30.00 ? not positive on that, there is a mandatory caddie fee which I saw was $10.00 per nine and then the cart fee of $35.00 for 18,
    so much for free golf. I have also seen messages that the clubs they rent were first used by Noah to practice tees shots from the deck of the Ark. I am going in April and will be taking my clubs. I will pay $70.00 in baggage fees but at least I know I can count on how bad my shots will be.

Negril Hills. I brought my own clubs at the time but I'm sure you should be able to get an idea of prices on line or from others on this message board.

The course if a goat ranch. Stay at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by csa-vet View Post
    The course if a goat ranch. Stay at the beach.
    This may be true, but my home course is a snow covered tundra.

Every golf course is what you make of it. There are some very beautiful views at Negril Hills, and the caddies there are excellent. Last year we golfed 5 times, each time doing 9 holes and walking for the exercise. I cannot wait to get back there in just under three weeks. March is the dry season, so of course the course will look a bit brown.

Not all courses (as a matter of fact, none of the courses I play on) are perfectly groomed. I would not want to pay those types of green fees.

Bring your own clubs, have fun with the caddies, enjoy a Red Stripe or two - it is a wonderful day there!

And like GPOOL, my courses are also covered with snow and ice, and very very cold.

Jenni