Hybrid View

Default CTI in December 2010?

We are planning a trip to CTI December 11 - 18, 2010. We were at CN in the same time frame a couple of years earlier and there were very few people on the AN beach. We are thinking this may not be a good time frame for vacation and the AN experience? Thought we would see if others planning for the same time period.

We were at CTI in early December, 2009. There were maybe 6-10 couples there at any one time. The busiest day was when 4 couples came over from CSS to check out the island. Bar service was wonderful.

Very relaxing. Take something to read. We took a small, magnetic backgammon board, and played on the pool deck. Looking forward to returning in December, 2010.

We are booked for Dec. 11-24, the same weeks we have been the past 3 times. The only caveat to this time of year is that the red flags may be out more often than at other times of the year. So no boat going over. Just a general observation. We always have fun, no matter the weather, no matter where we are, so no worries.

It was busy but not packed for Christmas last year...we had awful weather but people told us it was the exception and not the rule for that time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck&Dee View Post
    We are planning a trip to CTI December 11 - 18, 2010. We were at CN in the same time frame a couple of years earlier and there were very few people on the AN beach. We are thinking this may not be a good time frame for vacation and the AN experience? Thought we would see if others planning for the same time period.
    Hi my husband & I will be @CTI the 8 thru 15, hope to meet you there....This is our frist time , we both can not wait, not much longer.....

My wife and I will be there Dec. 10-17. It is our 1st trip anywhere outside the states and our 1st real vacation. We will be celebrating our 25 aniversery and can not wait. Fifty-nine days till we leave. Being a mountain boy and girl this will be our first real beach experiance. Hope the weather cooperates.

See ya soon...

wow, adding you all plus a couple more I found on another thread, to our 4 couples who always go out, we're looking at at least a couple dozen people! Fun times. Hope the weather cooperates. It was only 74 degrees yesterday. Don't know if I want to be sans clothes in that temp! lol!

It's ALL IRIE, mon!

well be there the 11th through the 18th and theres 6 of us going

My wife and I will be there Dec 11-18. This will be our second trip this year and looking forward to a well needed, stress-free, relaxing, free from worry VACATION!!! C-yall there!