Default March 20-26 looking to make friends

Who will be going down 20-26th of March? This is our third trip to Couples but our first to CTI.
    We love to make new friends to hear about others travels over a few drinks at the bar.
    thunderingherdfan2 on yahoo .. throw us a message

Default 17 days left...

Hello all ... we are ready for a great time. We love to make new friends. Who will be there when we are?
    Any suggestions besides Dunns River falls on off the reservation to do?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default May 19th-26 in Couples

Hi Guys,
    We are Sam and Vickie. We will be at Couples Tower Isle from May 19 to the 26th. We will be Scuba Diving, the gym, and spend time on the Island. We ill be celebrating our 25th anniversary and look to make new friend along the way. Oh, we are in NC..not too far from WV.
    We tried attaching a pic...I think the file is too big.

to: Sam and Vickie,

we are both on FB and Yahoo... We will be there Saturday and hope to see you there.
    Congrats on your 25th anniversary
    we are on yahoo messenger as redhead_girl98 and thunderingherdfan2
    hope to hear from you before we get there.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...s1?ref=profile
    add us lets meet up for a drink
    see you on the island

Quote Originally Posted by WVcouple View Post
    Who will be going down 20-26th of March? This is our third trip to Couples but our first to CTI.
    We love to make new friends to hear about others travels over a few drinks at the bar.
    thunderingherdfan2 on yahoo .. throw us a message
    My wife (Michelle) and I (Paul) will be at CTI 3/20-3/27, so we'll undoubtedly cross paths during our respective stays. We plan to snorkel (weather permitting), do Dunn's River Falls, maybe the horseback riding, and check out "the island".

At all other times you'll probably find us either at one of the bars, or lounging on the beach under the shade of a palm tree reading a book or listening to our MP3 players.

Oh, and this is our 1st trip to CTI, but our 2nd to Couples (our first being to CSA in 2008).

Wvcouple
    We are Bill and Kerri from MO. We will almost miss you but we will be at CTI from 3-24 to 3-30 we look forward to seeing the island and meeting folks as long as you let us buy the first drink!

anyone wanting to meet up next week at cti hit us up on messenger or fb. We would love to meet new people might be nice to chat before.

Default 2 days

we will be there from the 19th to the 29th. We will be spending most of our time on the island and at the bar. I am so glad to be leaving the snow and flooding behind and start drinking and suntanning! hope to meet all of you! I will be the bald tatooed one and my wife will be the beautifull one next to me!