Default Difference in Ceremony Time Pics

I've posted these pics quite a few times on the old message board, but I'm hoping it helps out people who haven't seen them yet. It shows the ceremony site at 10 a.m. and then again at 5 p.m. A couple of people have said that they think they have seen the water look nicer then this pic at 5 p.m. and I'm not saying they are lying but the water is always nicer earlier in the morning. However, it's not that it looks bad later. It just depends on what you want!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I totally agree. We were married at 11am for that reason. Everything is 'fresher' early, imho. Thanks for posting the pics, I think they tell how it truly looks at those times of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by r&cford View Post
    I totally agree. We were married at 11am for that reason. Everything is 'fresher' early, imho. Thanks for posting the pics, I think they tell how it truly looks at those times of the day.
    No prob! I'm getting married at 10 a.m. and I can't wait! Hope it was everything you were hoping for!

Lighting is also different in the AM vs. PM.

Lighting after like 11 AM (Up on the east coast, but general rule of thumb) is always terrible from about 12 noon - 3 or 4 pm in summer. Just harsh to photograph.

I considered doing a renewal while there, but maybe at 10 years.

dani2142, we're getting married at CSA in August and are concerned about the sun being in our eyes and making us squint in our wedding pictures. Your first pic above looks like the ceremony takes place in the shade, which would be great. Was that pic taken at CSA or at another couples resort?