Thread: CSA vrs CN

Default CSA vrs CN

We are planning our next trip to Couples. Last Oct we stayed at CSA in a Beachfront Verandah and loved it. We were looking at the CN resort and was wondering from some of you out there who have stayed at both, which did you prefer? We loved the Sea Grape Cafe on the beach and the open air dining of the other the restaurants. I loved the dark wood in the rooms with the ocean views. I am trying to find a comparable room at CN to compare prices. Also, does anyone know if the chef's are flexible with the menus. I was diagnosed with Crohns and have a limited diet now and tend to need to alter the food choices. Thanks!

We are in love with CN-have been five times but if you love the dark wood rooms with the ocean views, CN may not be for you. CN's rooms are more colorful and most of the rooms do not look directly onto the beach. CN does have open air dining. I know you would love it but there is something about the first Couples place you go to-you never get it out of your heart.

We went to CSA on our first trip to Couples. Last year we went to CN. This year we are going back to CSA. CN was great but we missed CSA. I guess our "home" is CSA.

The chefs at all of the Couples resorts are very accommodating. Just let them know what you need and they will take care of you.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by london1817 View Post
    We went to CSA on our first trip to Couples. Last year we went to CN. This year we are going back to CSA. CN was great but we missed CSA. I guess our "home" is CSA.
    And we're the other way round. First trip to CN. Just back from second trip to CSA. And whilst we loved CSA too, we think we prefer CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsters View Post
    And we're the other way round. First trip to CN. Just back from second trip to CSA. And whilst we loved CSA too, we think we prefer CN.
    Lapster I think lots of people feel most at "home" at the first Couples they visit. We are lucky there are so many choices.

thanks everyone for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by london1817 View Post
    . . . I think lots of people feel most at "home" at the first Couples they visit. . . .
    We may be in the minority, but our favorite is not the first resort that we visited. Our first visit was to CTI, but we've visited all four resorts now, and our favorite is CN. 24 more days until we're back at CN.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Our first trip to Negril was CN and we fell in love! Our next two trips were to CSA - and our upcoming trip this year is CSA. The food to me was better and there were better choices for us personally. I loved the fitness area and the beach seemed bigger to me. Having said that, I loved the drinks at CN more - and we throw the drinks back pretty hard! But the food at Seagrapes alone at CSA won me over.

You can participate in the Trading Places and visit the other resort to try it out while you are there. Honestly, no matter which one you book, you will have a FABULOUS time.