Hybrid View

Default May 5th - May 10th

Trent and Tracy 35, first timers changed our dates from April 28th - May 3rd to May 5th - May 10th. Who else in going to be there? Let the count down begin, only 73 days!

Default Countdown begins : ) Double Digits Now

Hi Tracy and Trent. You are going to love CN. We will be there May 6th-13th. I am so ready to pick up my red flag and enjoy everything Couples has to offer. This is going to be our 2nd visit. We are bringing another couple with us who will be first timers. We'll have to meet up at the swimup bar for a toast! Everthings going to be irie mon!! We are very young at heart sixty year olds : )

Hey Susan...I look foreword to meeting you & Gary. Where are you two youngsters from anyway?

Default Countdown begins!

Quote Originally Posted by TracyTrent View Post
    Hey Susan...I look foreword to meeting you & Gary. Where are you two youngsters from anyway?
    We are from Washington State. Tracy, I love the youngsters part!!
    The first stop is going to be the swimup bar
    Lee and Kathy, we'll see ya at the swim up bar for sure. We should be arriving at the resort around 1:00pm

Hi All!!

We'll be at the swim-up bar waitin' for ya!!

Default May 1st thru 8th

My husband and I are also 1st timers to Couples. We'll be there May 1st thru the 8th for our 20th wedding anniversary. So yeah, we're a bit older than ya'll...but still quite young at heart. 72 days to go......wooooooooooooo

My wife is always telling me to "act my age" so I guess that makes me young at heart!!

Hello Everybody!!! We are 1st timers going from May 8 - 15..

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the swim up bar!!!!

Doug and Sue Anne...Palm Coast FL

What is the "red flag"? 1st timer here.

random thought here based on a previous experience in the Bahamas....do they have life vests at the swim up bar? :-D

Hi Everyone! We are also 1st timers to Couples..getting married in Montego Bay and then going to Couples Negril for our honeymoon from May 9 - May 13! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi Everyone! We are 4th timers and will be there May9-May16 and then again Oct23-Oct30. For first timers if you didn't get the answer th red flags are your beach flag you stick in the sand and a server will bring you drinks.

Edie & Chuck
    North East, Maryland

Hi All,

Kevin and Becky from the UK visiting for trip #16 to CN from 1st to 15th of May. Looknig forward to seeing some old freinds and meeting some new ones.

Peace