Default CTI Review from BamaDude

We arrived in Jamaica to some rain on Sunday Feb. 7. Our stay at CTI was more wonderful than we could have imagined. The resort is just so beautiful and words can not explain how it is. The staff was everything the people on the messages board told us it would be and even more. If you stay at CTI do Dunns Rivers and especially the Catamaran Cruise (that was my favorite thing). The restaurants at CTI were great our favorite was the Veranda. The Veggie Bar was great and all of the Bars was fantastic. I would like to do a shout-out to the staff especially, Marlon, Matthew, Capt. Kirk, Byron, Antionette ( she was one of our favorite staff member and along with Matthew). I was the guy walking around with the Bama t-shirts on. (Roll Tide to the couple from Arkansas)Tell Byron I still have not found my O missing from my shirt..LOL!! My wife has cried since we have been home wanting to go back. We are planning a return trip in 2011 around Sept. Hello to Mike & Kami we enjoyed meeting you two. Hope to see everyone again in 2011.. Andy & Cindy

Great review Tide man. I'm very happy your trip turned out as well as it did, I know how eagerly you were anticipating it with all your posts prior to departure.

It's less than two months for us now. I fully expect to be providing a like review upon my return as well.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I just might go over to the nude beach next time....We will have to just wait and see...BamaDude

YAY!! Another satisfied CTI guest...I LOVE IT!!!
    Kristen