Default Couples Tower AN?

Is ALL of Couples Tower nude or are there places you can go to a nude beach. I heard that you are required to be nude if you stay at Couples Tower Isle. My husband and I would not be interested to stay there if that is the case and was wandering if anyone can tell us if this is the case. Thank you.

The only place A/N is required or allowed is on the actual island. They also allow topless at the end of the pier of the main hotel. Everywhere else clothing is required

Hi, no it is not the full resort. Three of the resorts have A/N areas. CTI has Tower Island which is a boat ride across from the resort. You must be clothed on the resort and main beach itself. CTI got its name Tower Island because of the island and the tower that is on it.

Only on Tower Island. Only the small island located in front of the resort is nude not the whole resort. It is confusing since the resort has the same name as the small island.

Once again, this was my concern when the name was changed to Couples Tower Isle - because of the confusion between the "island" itself, and the actual resort. The resort is not nude (thank God!), but the very small private island that is part of the resort is nude (required). It's a fantastic, beautiful place with awesome staff and a very small, quaint atmosphere just right for reconnecting with your loved one. You'll have no regrets booking CTI.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Once again, this was my concern when the name was changed to Couples Tower Isle - because of the confusion between the "island" itself, and the actual resort. The resort is not nude (thank God!), but the very small private island that is part of the resort is nude (required). It's a fantastic, beautiful place with awesome staff and a very small, quaint atmosphere just right for reconnecting with your loved one. You'll have no regrets booking CTI.
    Ditto!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

After reading this thread I guess I was confused too...I didnt realize the island was AN...I must say that I am a little disappointed that it is..It looks so awesome and that was one of the parts I was most excited about...but I am not a nude beach kinda girl..I just don't think I could do it.

Default You can do it.

My wife didn't think she could do it either. Did the "Island" the first day and was so glad she did .. she loved it and we went back every day. You meet a lot of nice, fun people. You can have some semi-privacy staying to the right. YOU WILL HAVE THE GREATEST TIME. My wife insist NOW on going back.

Double ditto Amy and Scoop
    Kristen

Couples Ocho Rios was renamed Couples TOWER ISLE (the original hotel was Tower Isle) and the reef offshore is Tower ISLAND because of the tower built on it years ago.

Sudey, you may visit the island before it opens (usually 9AM or so) and remain clothed, coming right back to the mainland. OR you can try the Au Natural experience by taking the boat over, going around to the right of the tower and enjoy the freedom of sun and breeze in a comparatively private setting. Many of us felt the same as you at one time. Some women ease into it by going topless on the pier at first. Just a suggestion.