Default Will we Be Busy Enough or Do I pre Book some Trips before we arrive?

Hello - wonder if you can help - we are going to April for the time time to CSA for 4 nights and then onto Royal Plantation near Ochos Rios - I know Couples has some trips included etc and wonder if this will keep us busy during our time there or should we pre book some trips etc before we arrive?

We would like to see some of the places like Dunns River F, maybe a boat trip, etc and wonder if we should have 1 day out doing some sight seeing?

What have others done? What would you advise? Are the hotel trip rates more money than independents?

Thanks

Others have stayed at CTI in Ocos Rios and got the trips for free ( cat cruise and Dunns river). As far a CSA, 4 nights will fly by, you willl have plenty to do.

Believe me, you will not want to leave the Couples resort. There is so many fun things to do right there. I really am afraid that you will have a hard time leaving the place.

Quote Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
    Hello - wonder if you can help - we are going to April for the time time to CSA for 4 nights and then onto Royal Plantation near Ochos Rios - I know Couples has some trips included etc and wonder if this will keep us busy during our time there or should we pre book some trips etc before we arrive?

Thanks
    ....This is a short stay, enjoy the resort.

I agree with the other replies... but it wouldn't hurt to overcome sand-gravity with a snorkel tour and/or a trip on the Sunset Cruise (both of which are part of the AI experience).
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

From what I've read, Dunns River Falls is no where near CSA. It is by CTI and CSS. The ride from CSA I think is well over 3 1/2 hours one way (from what I've read- have not experienced it first hand). So- save that trip for when you are in Ocho- not Negril

Thanks everyone - your right - time does fly when you are on holiday anyway! Just trying to think of everything so don't miss out on mains things - but your right just go with the flow x

We had planned to go on several trips when we were at CSA in Nov, but the beach is seductive and except for a snorkeling and walking down the beach we never left the resort

You will have lots of activities at CSA. Don't overbook yourself. I'm so back about going with a plan for every minute. Don't stress yourself. This year when we go back (in June)- my husband says I'm not allowed to look at the activity schedule ahead of time.