Default you know I am talking about YOU

I realized this weekend, in a vain attempt to use sheer WILL to get the couples breakfast menu I have hanging on my bedroom doorhandle to actually produce food and an instant warm atmosphere for me, that my door can not be the only one outside of a couples resort decorated in such a way. Or my patio chair in the backyard to be the only one north of jamaica sitting next to a staked beach/drink flag.

You know who you are ~ raise em high! Waving mine fondly from Marietta, GA.

CN 11/05
    CSA 11/09
    CSS 7/10 (for my wedding!)

You think that's bad - I rush out at dawn every morning to save a palapa, and we don't even own a palapa.
    nobody's favorite poster

Cubismo,
    Now that's funny!!
    And i thought I was bad saving 6 lawnchairs in various areas of my backyard for my wife and I. What's also bad is the towels I put on the chairs are buried in the snow now. That's OK though, when spring comes, we'll have our chairs waiting for us.

LMAO....I love this post...I have handed Bryan my plate and told him how I want my eggs every morning...and he still doesn't get it!!! Plus, the bacon isn't fixed
    Kristen

My husband will sometimes turn on our white noise machine when we are having coffee on our patio at home - and of course it is turned to the tree frog chirps!

bkhiattky,
    You think it is hard trying to get your eggs and bacon......see how many times you have to ask for Ulysse's omelette before he gets even close.....my wife just rolls her eyes at me and laughs......what's up with the laugh????? Just about 100 days until we get back to all those things that we all long for on this post!!! YEA!!!!!!
    Later,
    Billy

Wow, these are great posts! I'm sorry to admit I never thought of doing any of it, we just do our countdown. This year I will be bringing back my breakfast order menu and see if it works in our house!

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    Cubismo,
    Now that's funny!!
    And i thought I was bad saving 6 lawnchairs in various areas of my backyard for my wife and I. What's also bad is the towels I put on the chairs are buried in the snow now. That's OK though, when spring comes, we'll have our chairs waiting for us.
    Sorry to inform you rjammin, but I went and moved your towels when you weren't looking, so now the chairs are mine !!!! If only I could find Cubismo's palapa, I could use your towels to claim it !!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by markandjannett View Post
    Sorry to inform you rjammin, but I went and moved your towels when you weren't looking, so now the chairs are mine !!!! If only I could find Cubismo's palapa, I could use your towels to claim it !!
    Love it!! That's OK, I'll just do what Couples did, I'll buy more chairs!!! I can see it now, 16 chairs in the yard, all with towels on them and no people....emmmm???

Quote Originally Posted by caviargal View Post
    My husband will sometimes turn on our white noise machine when we are having coffee on our patio at home - and of course it is turned to the tree frog chirps!
    I have noise machines and love them! and have looked in vain for frog chirps - wish they sold a cd in the gift shop (they would make a bundle on that) - please, where did you find one with tree frogs? make, model.....?