I know that the beaches on the Negril side of the island are famous, but I really want to visit CSS. It looks so romantic, and I love the idea of having dinner in the room. We have been to CN, and CTI. I loved CN, but my husband loved CTI. What I really loved about CN is the beach and ocean. The ocean was nice to swim in and easy to maneuver the kayak and other water sport items. The sandy bottom was nice to walk on. I found the ocean at CTI to be a bit cooler, I am guessing because of the rivers feeding into it, and the bottom had a lot of vegetation growing in the swimming area. Anyone else find that too? My husband liked that CTI was so compact. Once you walked down stairs you were at the epicenter. And the pool with the bar wasn't so far away. We always go in late November to early December (my birthday).

I was hoping someone had visit all three and could tell me if CSS is a nice compromise between CTI and CN. I know that it is a lot more spread out, but it looks like the restaurants and pool and fitness center are all pretty close together.

On a side note can some one please tell me about the food at CSS. I personally go on vacation at Couples for the simple fact that I like to gain a good 10 to 15 pounds while I am on vacation, and I have yet to be disappointed. Hehehehe.