Thread: Guinness?

Default Guinness?

I read on a previous thread that the sports bar serves Guinness, is this true of all the bars at CSA? Is it bottled or on tap? Just 40 more days til paradise!!

Thanx

I've only seen Guiness in bottles at the Sports Bar. They might have it at the Martini Bar, but it's definitely not available at all of the CSA bars.

Quote Originally Posted by kirky View Post
    I read on a previous thread that the sports bar serves Guinness, is this true of all the bars at CSA? Is it bottled or on tap? Just 40 more days til paradise!!

Thanx
    If they indeed have Guinness on tap that would be awesome, being a newbie 53 days out I won't be able to answer your question, but now I know what I will do on my way home,

one pint please

I seem to recall that Guinness was widely available, though not in bottles (except at the restaurants?). Not surprising, since it is brewed on the island due to its popularity throughout Jamaica.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

haha - wait till I tell my husband this - his most liked drink is Guinness! That is mad he can get in at CSA.

Mind you bet we end up drinking more of the cocktails - yumm!

Be aware that the bottled Guinness may be quite different from the Guinness on tap (or even the canned version) that you're used to. If it says "Extra Stout" on the label then it's a different recipe than the more widely available "Stout". I love the stout, but I don't care for the extra stout myself.

When we were at CSA last June they didn't have guinness or any dark beer at any of the bars, martini bar or restaurants. I never tried the sports bar.

Thanks to all for the info. Guinness is one of my favorite beers alongside Lowenbrau and Sam Adams!! 38 more days!!

Default I found some Guinness at CSA

Last March I took the resort tour upon arrival at CSA. During the tour the group was at the Sports Center. I had to break away for quick one as I spied a Guiness tap at the bar in the Sports Center lobby area! Thats the only time I saw Guinness at CSA.

Lots of beverage choices though - more than you and your husband will be able to sample but give it your best!

Default Dudemon- I had to reply to this...

Hey Dudemon- sorry but I had to respond and say that I do not have a husband but actually a wife and I am a dude. HEHEHEHE!!!

They also have Heineken at the Martini Bar at CSA.

I have personally have enjoyed a pint of Guiness at the sports bar at CSA. Bottoms up!

Wow, this is really good news that a pint of Guinness can be had at CSA.
    I will concur with the other poster who warned about bottled Guinness.

There is a huge difference between Guinness Draught and Guinness Extra Stout. If you have never had a Guinness, don't let the Extra Stout be your first taste. Guinness be an acquired taste don't cha know!

T. Ryan from PA "Guinness, it is not just for St. Patty's Day any more"