Default CSA March 31 - April 6 - anybody else?

Just wondering if there is a link on here for couples going to CSA over Easter this year? Not used to this new message board but the old one always had a link for specific resorts - am I just not looking hard enough or in the right place?

Heading to CSA April 1 - 9th. Counting down.

We are arriving April 6th...We're just going to miss each other.

April 3rd thru 9th right here. First trip. To the point where I am now counting the days. I know there is a thread somewhere about people going April...somewhere here under the "Meet up at Couples topics

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/search.php?searchid=190576

My wife and I will be there April 3-8. Counting down the days just 44 more days left, first timers to the resort. Have a great time!! I know we will!!

Taperi, my wife and I will be there Mar 29 to April 5 first timers can't wait..

Paul & Sue - looks like you will be there the same time as us. This is our 5th trip to Jamaica and Couples. First time to CTI and the last 3 years to CSA. You will love CSA and want to keep going back just like us! We have an atrium room this year - haven't tried that one yet but are excited for the hammock on the deck. We are from ND and anxious to escape this long winter, as I am sure you are! 37 more days - yippee!

Wow, we too have an Atrium room, hopefully we'll meet up..