Default Transportation between resorts for split stay

Planning a trip for Dec. 2011. On week CN, one week CSS. Is transportation provided to get from one resort to another or do I need to take a taxi?

Transportation is provided by the resort. Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

They provide the transportation. I would leave early and miss all the traffic. Also, if you are lucky, and leave before flights come in and the trip could be direct.
    Irie Mon

Default They take care of you

we were at CN for 7 days and then CTI for 5...sometimes you do have to go with everyone back to the hotel and then they take you on to the next resort...but they give you the option of when you want to leave so it depends. They asked us to wait an hour for the next bus which we had no problem doing, but when the manager saw us back up in the lobby, she immediately arranged our own car. They also give you a little soft side cooler with some water and granola bars which I thought was very sweet.

Driving takes 3 to 5 1/2 hours depending on the time of day but is provided by couples .We took TimmAir 1 hr 20 min Door to Door we took advantage of the resort thru most of the day and then left in the afternoon. The Downside ....$622.00 for the charter for one person or 4 persons from Ocho to Negril.
    enjoyed the hell out of it.

We took Tim Air from CSS to CN in 2007-It was expensive but a great experience seeing Jamaica from the air, plus you don't lose the better part of a day in the van.