Thread: CSS Review

Default CSS Review

Alright folks, we just made it back to reality after a week at CSS.

We had honeymooned at CSA two years ago and decided to try CSS for our trip this year. I am in love with CSA and was a little apprehensive about trying a different place. The beach was dissappointing at CSS...I love the beach and the water and there just is no comparison between the two. That being said, everything else at CSS was amazing! CSS is a gorgeous place, the food is fantastic, the pools are great, snorkeling was fun, the room was nice, and of course the staff was unbelivable. Another difference I noticed was that on this trip we got to know our fellow guests much better than when we were at CSA.

Shout outs time! Hey there to Matt and Lisa, Donna and Jim, and Sonya and Bob! It was great meeting and hanging out with you guys!

I'll post a link to some of our pictures whne I get them up online!

Thanks to eveyone on this MB who made preparing for this trip a breeze! Thanks to Couples Sans Souci for a splendid vacation!

Beth (& Josh)

Thanks for sharing your experience! We have never been to a Couples resort before, and our first time will be at CSS in 26 days!!! We aren't super obsessed with the beach, so I am sure we won't be disappointed LOL. We tend to be pool people. Can't wait to see your pics!

Here there Beth & Josh and others thinking about CSS,

We had a great time meeting you and all the others too. We spent 5 days for our first trip to CSS and to Jamaica. We had our vows renewed for our 10th on the beach and it was perfect. Michelle and Jeanece took care of everything. We loved the beach (haven't been to CSA, only comparing it to NJ beach, ha). Whether at the pool/s, the beach, or walking it was very private and romantic. Snorkeling, hobie cats, aqua bikes and kayaks were great. Dunns River was a blast. The food and drinks were top notch. Ask for any drink 'with a tail'. They pour a little extra rum down the straw! Had a Bob Marley and a Salty Dog (props to Tommywommy, love them). The beach party and show were great. Room service was great, my fav, the gazpacho, really.

We met lots of great people and a traveling man. A perfect vacation, tough to get on the good-bye bus. We'll be back.

Matt and Lisa

It is so wonderful to hear that Couples has stolen more hearts to add to those that they have already acquired.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us.