Default trading places and spa use

we will be going back home to CN in a 10 days ( ) and have a $350.00 spa credit. while participating in "trading places" for a day at CSA, we would like to use that credit at the spa at Swept Away. Is that something that we would be able to do?..last year when we visited CSA, we saw an option at the spa that was not available at CN.

Hi ,

No, you may only spend the spa credit at the resort you are staying at. Further, even without the credits, Trading Places participants are restricted from making any reservations at the visiting resort.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by princesskim View Post
    we will be going back home to CN in a 10 days ( ) and have a $350.00 spa credit. while participating in "trading places" for a day at CSA, we would like to use that credit at the spa at Swept Away. Is that something that we would be able to do?..last year when we visited CSA, we saw an option at the spa that was not available at CN.
    Nope, you should consider staying at CSA next time

tempting as CSA is, CN is our favorite home away from home!

My first visit was cn, second was csa. I was a little disappointed when getting a massage that the room was completely closed off and had a lot of noise comeing from the spa bar area. I LOVED my massage at cn so much that I went back for another (before credit!) bc the windows were open and the fresh air was blowing and it was just a better experience. Have you checked recently bc I thought they changed to the same spa menu? enjoy!

Hi Bookgirlkcd, I also love the spa at CN. There was just an interesting looking couples jacuzzi and massages that looked like fun when we visited CSA last year. We actually stayed at CSA one year to try it out, but even though it was a beautiful resort, we gravitate more towards CN as our home away from home.
    Have you tried the tree house at CN for massages? we were actually the first couple to get massages there, before it was officially opened for massages!
    Attached Images Attached Images