Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Doug,

I have an idea for you. How about being the first to do an "Ice Carving" proposal. In exchange for the rights to promote it afterwards, we will provide it to you complimentary. The idea is that our master ice carver would carve "Marry Me" during a normal ice carving demonstration and when he is done, you will be down on one knee...

Let me know if you are interested and I will follow-up with you offline.

Couples Resorts

Genius!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi Doug,

I have an idea for you. How about being the first to do an "Ice Carving" proposal. In exchange for the rights to promote it afterwards, we will provide it to you complimentary. The idea is that our master ice carver would carve "Marry Me" during a normal ice carving demonstration and when he is done, you will be down on one knee...

Let me know if you are interested and I will follow-up with you offline.
    Love this idea! And in my personal opinion, the man asking the question is what makes for a perfect proposal..not the ring, not the location, just you! Having said that, a tropical island, a romantic setting, and some special words chosen just for her is every womans dream proposal...you are sweet to put so much thought in to this..sounds like she's a lucky girl!
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    How about being the first to do an "Ice Carving" proposal. In exchange for the rights to promote it afterwards, we will provide it to you complimentary. The idea is that our master ice carver would carve "Marry Me" during a normal ice carving demonstration and when he is done, you will be down on one knee...

How very cool is that!

Randymon....You are the BOMB!!!! I think that is a fantastic idea, no wonder you are the romance officer!!! Email me please.

I want to thank everyone that has responded to this thread. This is going to be a VERY emotional thing for me because Sue Anne is sooooo deserving after putting up with my jaded ways for so long. She is truly a wonderful woman and has shown me that I can love again!! I'm not sure if I can get the words out of my mouth without breaking down!! There is somewhat of a story behind the commitment ring, that makes that ring special. I won't get into all of the details here, but I was sooooo nervous the night I gave it to her. We were getting up from the dinner table and the tablecloth got caught on me and I almost dragged the dishes and wine bottles right off the table!!! We were on a cruise and I thought I was getting seasick but we walked out on the deck and I told her how much I loved her and asked that she take the ring to show my commitment to our love....

Sorry to ramble but she is very special to me....Thanks again Everyone!!!!!

Doug

I vote for the ice carving....what a great idea!!

Randymon what a wonderful romantic idea, makes me wish I was been proposed to again. My husband bought me a sapphire and diamond ring in Jamaica one year and the next year a twist of diamonds and sapphires supposedly my engagement ring, but he always wished that the original ring was my engagement ring and that is the one I wear with my wedding ring on my left hand, the other I wear on my right hand.

Quote Originally Posted by dougnsueanne View Post
    Randymon....You are the BOMB!!!! I think that is a fantastic idea, no wonder you are the romance officer!!! Email me please.

I want to thank everyone that has responded to this thread. This is going to be a VERY emotional thing for me because Sue Anne is sooooo deserving after putting up with my jaded ways for so long. She is truly a wonderful woman and has shown me that I can love again!! I'm not sure if I can get the words out of my mouth without breaking down!! There is somewhat of a story behind the commitment ring, that makes that ring special. I won't get into all of the details here, but I was sooooo nervous the night I gave it to her. We were getting up from the dinner table and the tablecloth got caught on me and I almost dragged the dishes and wine bottles right off the table!!! We were on a cruise and I thought I was getting seasick but we walked out on the deck and I told her how much I loved her and asked that she take the ring to show my commitment to our love....

Sorry to ramble but she is very special to me....Thanks again Everyone!!!!!

Doug
    Yes Randymon has the title he has for a reason...... This is going to be very special and unique for sure! Congratulations!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2