Thread: Sweater

Default Sweater

My husband and I will be at CSA March 3-10. I haven't read anything on the boards regarding temperature in the evening. I tend to be a freeze baby, not sure if I should pack any sweaters or jackets? I read that the low is around 74 this time of year. Is it still a warm breeze in the evening or should I bring a sweater?

Only if you think 74 degrees is sweater weather.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

I always bring a very light sweater, I tend to be cold also. I have used it twice, both times it was in Feathers, after a long day in the sun. Never really needed it outdoors.

It is unlikely that you'll need it outdoors in March, but bring a light sweater anyway for situations where you are in air conditioning. It is not a bad idea for having one on airplanes as well. A very thin, light one should do.

Personally, I always bring a cardigan or something to wear over my sundress if I get cool. I have definitely been heckled by my husband for "even getting cold in Jamaica." The one I bring is light, so it doesn't take up much room, and I can throw it over anything.

I wear a light weight cotton sweater and take a light weight shawl. After being in the sun all day, I get chilled in the air conditioning of the restaurants.
    Vicky

Take a sweater or a light jacket. Even if it warm outside a night, all the restaurants are air conditioned inside and it can be chilly inside

I like to bring a wrap for the air conditioned restaurants. It gets chilly in there, especially when you are a little sunburned.

I always bring a light sweater, I am a freeze baby too LOL. Better safe than sorry. Also the indoor restaurants are chilly in my opinion.
    Kristen

Bring a wrap or nice sweater. Feathers air conditioning can be a bit chilly.

[QUOTE=kjp;52295]My husband and I will be at CSA March 3-10. I haven't read anything on the boards regarding temperature in the evening. I tend to be a freeze baby, not sure if I should pack any sweaters or jackets? I read that the low is around 74 this time of year. Is it still a warm breeze in the evening or should I bring a sweater?[/QUOT\

I have also been known to be chilly if there is a breeze....people think I'm nuts sometimes but I just like to be cozy! Sometimes I find when the sun goes down and I start to feel the heat from being in the sun all day I can feel cold even if the temperature is hot! Does that make sense? Anyway, I am a strong believer in the 'better safe then sorry" theory. I have been to some pretty hot travel spots and always like to have a little sweater handy! We are travelling to CSA/CN in April and i plan on bringing one, and even though the majority of people will think I'm nuts and that I don't need it, I know myself well enough to know that it will come in handy at some point! I also am a big fan of the shawls...I have tons of them! They are pretty, elegant, sexy and if you do get a little chill you can just wrap yourself up in it...and they take up no room whatsoever in your suitcase. Have fun fellow "freeze baby"...too cute
    Kris

Where do you buy your shawls?

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    Where do you buy your shawls?
    Anywhere and everywhere! I'm a little out of control actually...they are all such so beautiful that I "just have to have it". Where are you from?
    Kris