Default First Timers w/ Couples ??

Is it possible to switch to a different Couples resort after booking at another if I changed my mind about where I want to stay?

and...

I am wondering if you've booked a certain room/suite at Couples that you might not get that particular room or suite??! That's kinda crazy, tell me I am very wrong. Especially since we booked CN and I've read about moving guest to a different resort or something like that.

You can always change what resort you are going to up to the 45 days before you leave at no charge. You will get the current offer and rates. You maybe even after the 45 days at no charge if you call Couples direct because you are keep the booking in the Couples's family.

You book a room class at Couples you get that room class. Couples does not over book, that is why they have the 45 day rule. The only time people have gotten bumped at Couples is when CTI was closed for the rebuild and the opening was delayed due to a fire and other delays. They informed everyone that was bumped 2 plus weeks before their trip. Couples did not let the people get to the island and then inform them the are bumped like some of the other resorts do.

Couples takes care of you because they want you to come back.
    Irie Mon

Thanks Jon. We're totally relaxed now.
    Can't wait wooohooo!!

I have the same problem...I booked CTI in August for my wedding, but I really feel I should have booked CSA. I booked through a travel agency, do you know if this 45 days is only if you booked through couples.com?

Thanks,
    Stephanie

Stephanie, the 45 days is a Couples policy, if you bought insurance. But let me put your mind at ease...you will LOVE CTI! We have been to all of the Couples and CTI and CSA are our favorites. But all of the Couples are so great you could second guess yourself forever. If CTI called to you, stick with it. I can send you pics if that will help (amy.welch@hotmail.com). We honeymooned at CTI in August 2002 and got hooked. We've been back every year since and have tried them all. We're headed back to CTI in April, but have already booked a CTI/CSA split for 2011.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Stephanie, the 45 days is a Couples policy, if you bought insurance. But let me put your mind at ease...you will LOVE CTI! We have been to all of the Couples and CTI and CSA are our favorites. But all of the Couples are so great you could second guess yourself forever. If CTI called to you, stick with it. I can send you pics if that will help (amy.welch@hotmail.com). We honeymooned at CTI in August 2002 and got hooked. We've been back every year since and have tried them all. We're headed back to CTI in April, but have already booked a CTI/CSA split for 2011.
    If you don't mind, I would love to see pics. I know I've aggravated my travel agent for the past 3 days changing between every couples resort there is and even have a booking at s for about 8 hours. I'm going somewhere for my honeymoon in April. Right now my booking is at CTI but I keep looking at CSA. Decisions!!Decisions!!! If you don't mind would you email me at billy_kee@att.net. Thanks