Thread: Photographer?

Default Photographer?

Hi everyone! Me and my fiance are going on our honeymoon to Couples Tower Isle and we want to get some photographs taken on the beach while we are there. Can anyone recommend some photographers? Thank you!

We have just asked one of the resort photographers to help us. The pics turned out wonderful and there was no extra cost.
    Ashley

The resort photograph shop will take care of you. Just go to the a day ahead and set it up. Couples charges outside photographer company's when the come in.
    Irie Mon

When you get to CTI, find Rohan. He takes pictures of all the guests, all over the resort, practically everyday. He can set you up with many different options and opportunities. We didn't do it last year, but we will this year in June. The "it" I am referring to is booking Rohan for several hours. During this time, he will walk around the resort and get great shots of the two of you. Some on the beach, some on the pier, some by the pool, some in the gardens....you get the idea. He will also do it where you can change into different outfits if you wish and you can even split up the time......some day, some evening, etc. Like I said, find Rohan, tell him what you are wanting to accomplish and he will take care of everything else.
    Hope this helps and have a great time!!!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Any ideas about this at CN???

Thanks,
    Katie

I am using an outside photographer to do my wedding pictures, I have heard great things about her!! Her name is Diana Campbell. You do have to pay a $500 fee to the resort for an outside photographer but from what I hear it is well worth it (quality and quantity wise). She is very reasonably priced as well. She works with your budget.

Check her out at http://www.digitalmemoriescollection.com/