Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CSA nude beach

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    No to nude at CSA....not a prude; but if you want the AN experience, there are plenty of other places......I would even support a 'no topless' rule at CSA....just my opinion.
    Ge - i think you have your statement "there are plenty of other places" backwards
    Lets look at some rough numbers of avail AN C/o resorts in JA

firefly - very very rustic
    GLN GLB now breezes
    Hedo 2 and 3
    Club ambiance
    CN CTI CSS

About 9 resorts out of > 300 hundred resorts.
    The numbers show that there are plenty of upscale NON AN c/o resorts to choose from

BeachbumsDD, Feathers is now located in the Great House. That pool is pretty much out in the open and sits right in front of Patios Patio where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. It's also adjacent to the Cabana Grill. I don't know that an AN pool area in the middle of two restaurants would go over big. That pool also has the only swim-up bar on the resort too, and two large hot tubs. So you would end up excluding all of the non-AN guests from a good amount of amenities.

"How about they make the pool area in front of Feathers AN. Its off the beach."

The pool by Patois where people eat breakfast and the Grill for lunch?? No thank you.....

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    Ge - i think you have your statement "there are plenty of other places" backwards
    Lets look at some rough numbers of avail AN C/o resorts in JA

firefly - very very rustic
    GLN GLB now breezes
    Hedo 2 and 3
    Club ambiance
    CN CTI CSS

About 9 resorts out of > 300 hundred resorts.
    The numbers show that there are plenty of upscale NON AN c/o resorts to choose from
    Steverandlinda: To me, 9 constitutes "plenty"..... (just kidding). I didn't do the math; but if someone is coming to CSA, then those other resorts would work very well. Upscale, nice and nude. (except for maybe Firefly, never heard of it).

Please - no nude areas at CSA. I agree it causes segregation and a lot of negtive feelings when it's "policed". I really like being able to go anywhere I like at CSA without being told I must strip down to the buff before I'm admited. I have nothing against nudity but strongly dislike being forced to comply when I'm not want to be nude. No thank you.
    Karon

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post

Steverandlinda: To me, 9 constitutes "plenty"..... (just kidding). I didn't do the math; but if someone is coming to CSA, then those other resorts would work very well. Upscale, nice and nude. (except for maybe Firefly, never heard of it).
    yes 9 is greater then 1 so i guess that is plenty .. firefly is up long bay closer to the roundel a small mom and pop that offers AN bathing right on the main beach

Sorry to put an end to this thread, but we have no intention of creating a nude beach area at CSA.

Couples Resorts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2