Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default Ants in my pants!!!!!!

    LOL.... Yep 8 more Fridays till CSS, and I can hardly stand it. What are your secrets to get through the day when it is all you can think of, and you know it only get's worse from here?

  2. #2

    Default

    We have 11 more Fridays until CSA and we are in the same boat! We made lists of everything we need and everything we need to do for the trip and are working on that so going will be completely stress free!

  3. #3

    Default

    Same boat here but I've figured out your answer about making it through the day. You do what I do....you check the message board 6, 7, 8 times a day. And I'll be darned if there was no more Trip Advisor reviews between 8:00 this morning when I got into the office and noon when I ate my lunch. So I just scanned some of the pictures/photos that I hadn't looked at yet. I was only up to like number 500 of the 1,600 pictures posted. HA!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Default

    We have 8 more Mondays until CSS, so it looks like we'll see you there. We just got our renewed Passports in the mail yesterday, and book our flights about 10 days ago. Nothing left to do, but day dream and count down the remaining 51 days and 14 hours until we get on the plane.

  5. #5

    Default only five more

    Only five more Fridays until CTI for us!! It gets harder and harder to wait! I've already been wearing my flip flops to get in the mood even more (even though we still have a foot of snow on the ground).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Dang, here I thought we had another DEET thread starting up....

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagorham View Post
    Dang, here I thought we had another DEET thread starting up....
    And I was thinking it was additional lyrics to "Pants on the Ground" (you had to watch this season's American Idol to catch that one).
    Ron

    Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    112

    Default

    9 more tuesday's for us until CSS. All I can do is check this board, make a packing list keep reviewing and day dream. I also keep on checking my reservation to make sure it isn't a dream. we've stayed at CTI in the past so waiting for this new experience is making antsier then usual. ood luck on the wait we are all there with you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagorham View Post
    Dang, here I thought we had another DEET thread starting up....
    Now this one just plain made me laugh out loud!!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gntbell View Post
    We have 8 more Mondays until CSS, so it looks like we'll see you there. We just got our renewed Passports in the mail yesterday, and book our flights about 10 days ago. Nothing left to do, but day dream and count down the remaining 51 days and 14 hours until we get on the plane.
    Well hopefully we will see you there, and have a drink with you both. We are Ted aka Dino and Marie from Detroit.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    All in all the anticipation is part of the joy of the trip, cuz once it is over it is just over, then you have to cling to the memories... Now it is just sheer excitement........

  12. #12

    Default

    Ya hoo, butterflies in my stomach .............only 9 more DAYS to CTI! Think I'll start packing tomorrow!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I don't think deets can take away the countdown ants. There is only one cure for that! Hold on one sec...(counting how many fridays till we leave).....14 fridays

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    135

    Default

    How do you think I feel, Tues we fly to St Lucia for 10 days then Sweptaway (via Miami) for eight days, can't wait!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElainePoole View Post
    How do you think I feel, Tues we fly to St Lucia for 10 days then Sweptaway (via Miami) for eight days, can't wait!
    Now I am really jealous, that sounds like a dream vacation!!! Enjoy!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Mzambo yes save us a drink! We are Gene and Tricia from Upstate New York. This is our first AI, and first trip to Jamaica. We've been on cruises, but we are looking forward to the AI experience, and not having to stand in line at each port. After reading hundreds of reviews it was a pretty easy decision to choose Couples over S.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gntbell View Post
    Mzambo yes save us a drink! We are Gene and Tricia from Upstate New York. This is our first AI, and first trip to Jamaica. We've been on cruises, but we are looking forward to the AI experience, and not having to stand in line at each port. After reading hundreds of reviews it was a pretty easy decision to choose Couples over S.
    We made the same decision back in 06, always thought I wanted to try the "S" resort until I came across Couples during my research. This is now our 4th trip. We have done CN twice and this will be our 2nd trip to CSS. It was not our first AI, however, althought the other AI's were with our daughter, and not Adult Only, everything still gets compared to Couples!

  18. #18

    Default

    After reading this thread, I ran to the wall to find out that we only have 8 more Fridays ourself till we are laying on the beach with the warm sun on our face, and a cold drink in our hand.... at CN....

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulnstacey View Post
    After reading this thread, I ran to the wall to find out that we only have 8 more Fridays ourself till we are laying on the beach with the warm sun on our face, and a cold drink in our hand.... at CN....
    Ha!!!! Gotcha going didn't I? LOL

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Ha!!!! Gotcha going didn't I? LOL
    I love the title you picked...Really eye catching....lol

  21. #21

    Default 3 More Sundays to CN

    Can't wait !!!! My husband will be home from Iraq in 3 fridays and then off to CN in 3 sundays........ Yahoo

  22. #22

    Default

    I had to look too ........worried about "insects and varmits" ...lol!!

    Nine more Fridays until we are at CSS!!


    Kruzn

  23. #23

    Default

    4 more days!....My husband and I are traveling with 3 other Wonderfull couples...1 returning couple and 3 newbies! I'm soooo excited and have been looking at the daily activities....my husband just keeps looking at the swim up bar !

  24. #24

    Default

    4 days to go! My husband and I are traveling with 3 other Wonderfull couples! 3 newbies and 1 returning....I have been looking at all the great activities on the board and am so EXCITED! My husband just keeps looking at the swim up bar???? I geuss I'm basket weaving on my own !

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincencrystal View Post
    Can't wait !!!! My husband will be home from Iraq in 3 fridays and then off to CN in 3 sundays........ Yahoo
    YAY, so excited for you!!!! Thank you to your husband for his service!!!! ENJOY CN!!!! Do not miss Otaheite, it is a wonderful experience! Beware of the never empty wine glass there! Careful of the Bob Marley shots! Watch someone do one first before trying, their face may scare you off. Relax, Rejuvinate, and Reconnect, you picked the perfect place!

    Happy Travels!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •