Thread: CSS rooms

Default CSS rooms

My wife and I were engaged at Sans Souci in August 2009 and married in March of 2010.. We are thinking of making a trip back in August 2010. Last time we were there we stayed in the beach front ocean view. It was the last building near the all nude beach? Anyone tell me what block that was? My question is which rooms are the best? Penthouse? Beachfront?etc? thanks for your help.

golfmantd,

The block closest to the nude beach is A block. We've stayed in a one bedroom ocean suite in G block twice before and enjoyed the room and view from the cliffs. We'll be doing an beachfront in April but don't know how it'll compare. We're just excited about going back and know we'll enjoy it.

Bart & Bug

That would be A Block. This question really has everything to do with personal prefference. We prefer the 1 bdrm Ocean Suites w/balcony, we like being up in the cliffs for the views, we love the size of the suites and the size of the balcony.

Others prefer the location of the Beachfront rooms (the ones you described). We were with a large group in 08 and toured each others rooms the only category we did not see was a Penthouse.

Go to the CSS tab at the top of the screeen, scroll down to the area in the left margin that has the maps and accommodations tabs, do a 360 of each locate them on the map, and go from there with what is right for you.

Happy Travels,
    Marie

Marie ~ We changed our reservation to a 1 bdrm ocean suite for next year. We were in a beachfront suite, but last year were in a 1 bdrm ocean suite in block D and really enjoyed the room and the location.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

A block for sure (you previous room) stayed there a few weeks ago. Nice location - small balcony but fine.

G block has unreal views and a lounger on the balcony (big enough for 2) - can't go wrong either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Marie ~ We changed our reservation to a 1 bdrm ocean suite for next year. We were in a beachfront suite, but last year were in a 1 bdrm ocean suite in block D and really enjoyed the room and the location.
    We went back and forth on that one Juli, Ted would not give up that room, the size the balcony, the views, and he felt we really did enjoy and experience more of the resort than friends down in the Beachfronts..... I am glad now. All 3 couples we are taking with us are in Beachfronts, Tommy & Peggy and Ted and I opted for the 1 bdrm ocean suite w/balcony again.

Mzambo, does the suite you were in have a jacuzzi & does the balcony have the loungers?
    Oh, and how does it work when you want to book something like that, since the choice is only ocean suite?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by wileeandrr; February 23rd, 2010 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Mzambo, does the suite you were in have a jacuzzi & does the balcony have the loungers?
    Oh, and how does it work when you want to book something like that, since the choice is only ocean suite?
    Thanks!
    The 1 bedroom ocean suite w/balcony have the 2 chaise loungers or a double lounger and table and chairs on the balcony, they do not have a jacuzzi.

The Beachfront Jacuzzi suites have jacuzzi's but do not have the loungers on their balcony as their balconies are smaller.

Hope that clarifies for you.