Default Just booked our honeymoon as CSS!

Ok I just booked our honeymoon and am so exicted! I do have a couple questions though...

Has anyone had any problems with requesting a certain block and floor? They told me I could request one but that its first come first serve when you arrive.

I heard you can do trading spaces and go to tower isle for a day. We would love to do the horseback riding. How can I go about doing this?

Does anyone have any photo albums online of the resort I could see?

Thank you!

kal0824,

Congratulations, you're going to love CSS. We've been to CSS and they have been very accommodating in getting us the room we requested. They told us the same thing...that we could request a room but that they couldn't guarantee it before we arrived. The best thing is to go in with a request but be open to whichever block/room you get. In two visits to CSS we've not heard of anyone with any complaints about their room so we'd have to conclude that there is no bad room at that resort.

Yes, you can do the trading places over to CTI, but it does not include the excursions. It is an opportunity for you to go the CTI and enjoy and explore the resort. If you want to go horseback riding we would recommend the "Hooves" ride down to the ocean. It starts at the plantation great house and goes down to and includes a ride in the ocean before returning to the starting point. It's a blast and you'll really have a great time.

As for photo albums...here are links from our visit to CSS in 2008: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7608740935393/ and 2009: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

Default honeymoon

Awesome! I didn't even notice the horseback ride on the excursions list they gave me. I see a hooves bush doctor ride and the prospect plantation horseback tour. Do you know which one it is?

Also on this excursions list I don't know what half these are. Is there someone in particular I can ask? I guess I could call the resort but I didn't want to take up all their time asking about each one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by kal0824 View Post
    Awesome! I didn't even notice the horseback ride on the excursions list they gave me. I see a hooves bush doctor ride and the prospect plantation horseback tour. Do you know which one it is?

Also on this excursions list I don't know what half these are. Is there someone in particular I can ask? I guess I could call the resort but I didn't want to take up all their time asking about each one of these.
    You can most likely "google" them and find out all about each one.

I have over 800 photos of the resort from our last two trips to CSS. You may view them by clicking on the links below in my signature.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Congratulations!! I couldn't think of a more beautiful location to spend a honeymoon!! When are you going to be there?

Here's a link to just a few of the many pictures we took while we were there in the first week of February. We fell in love with the resort, so much so, that we've booked to go back in April!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...d=984136008703

If this link doesn't work, go to page 3 of the main message board, near the bottom, to our original post "CSS Review and Pictures", and you can get to it from there.
    Last edited by KarenON; February 27th, 2010 at 10:34 AM.