Default Happy Birthday Tommywommy!

I want to wish my very dear friend Tommywommy a Very Happy Birthday!(since I'm not sure when this will post, his birthday is 2/20). We recently enjoyed 6 nights with Tommy & Peggy in Steamboat Springs CO. We were honored to have met the rest of their family, including their 3 grandsons, what a joy they are! It was just one more trip of a lifetime with the two of them! Memories that will be with us forever. To think our friendship all started with this message board.

Have a wonderful Birthday my friend! 8 more Friday's and we'll be at CSS together for yet another trip of a lifetime, and many more memories!

Happppppyyyy BIRTHDAY & BIG HUGS from Linda & Mike.

Love ya'll!

:-)

My Dear Fireball(Marie..aka..Mzambo)

It was around four years ago that we first hooked up on this Couples message board and then a couple of months later we really met at CN.
    Peggy and I really miss you two..We did have an outstanding time during your stay in Colorado.
    NOW...It's almost CSS time.
    Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday.

Hugs

Happy Birthday, Tommy !
    nobody's favorite poster

happy b-day tommy. even know we only met in person for a few hours last year at CTI. you are a wonderful person and looking foward to spending more time in the future with you and peggy. dave and linda

happy birthday Tommy. have a great day and i'll speak with you soon.

Randy

Happy B-Day TW and many more. Hey, why not have a Salty Dawg to celebrate? Ruff-ruff! LOL. Have a great day Tommywommy. Razzl

Being the recipiant of a recent hug from Tommywommy, I would like to say Happy Birthday!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Happy Birthday and I forgot that I saw Ava on 2-2 and she sends her love!