Thread: Birthday

Default Birthday

My husbands birthday will be while we're in CN. Any suggestions on something special to do for him?

At Swept Away, my Wife called, I think room service, or whatever they call it. When we had the morning coffee and fruit brought, it was a full tray of fruit, a bottle of champagne, orange juice, eggs benedict, 6 balloons, and pastries. It was really something. I had no idea. I saw the guy walking up and I said, I wonder where he's taking that. Well I found out!

Talk to the head chef. He will do something special.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Blog Entries

Once you arrive, you can also ask the front desk if you can organize a private cooking lesson or even a massage class.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Wake him up in that special way!

We left our TA know that we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, and when we checked into the room, there was a very nice surprise waiting for us. No other resort ever did anything like that. Just that little touch made think how wonderful a resort and all the staff really are. We were at CN and as usual it was great. 73 days and counting.
    Duane & Mary

Pack some birthday cards in your suitcase. I usually give my husband about 3. You can place one somewhere in the room as a surprise that morning. Then on the beach pull out another one. At dinner that night hand him the last one. I try to do it sneakily...if he gets up to go to the buffet I quickly place it beside his coffee cup. Or on the beach and he goes into the water I might place it on his chair.

I'm sure the Concierge will help with other ideas. Maybe have someone write Happy Birthday on his plate at dinner...

It will be a wonderful birthday just being there!

We were at CN for my birthday last year and had reservations for Otaheite. The Mrs went up to guest services and told them (without telling me). For a minor charge, they delivered a cake and sang to me after our dinner. Was VERY NICE. Just explains again why I love the Mrs so.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014