Default Help finding a room in CN

I was hoping that you guys would be able to help me locate a room number or close to it.

My husband and I are going back to CN for the 3rd time in May for our 5 year wedding anniversary. We stayed there in July of 05 for our honeymoon and I was going to try to request (if available of course)the same room that we were in on our honeymoon.

The building was right next to the Cassava Terrace overlooking the wedding gazebo. We stayed on the second floor and from what I can remember the room was the 2nd or 3rd room from the end, closest to the restaurant. When you walked in to the room the bathroom was on the right side.

I know this is not a typical request and if you’re like me, you probably never take note of the room numbers. But any help figuring this out would be so much appreciated.

Thank you so much
    Jess & Jay
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Could be bulding 6 or even 7.

Attachment 5075

Glad you said you were going to request IF available.
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Room numbers are four digits. The first number is the building, the second is the floor, and the third and fourth are the room. If you were in Building 7 on the second floor in the second or third room, then your room number was likely 7202 or 7203.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

If you were in the building you circled, 2nd from the end is 7202 and 3rd is 7203. If the bathroom was on the right when entering, I believe you were in 7203.

Default Room Number

Okay.. here goes. I'm just guessing, but I think I have it figured out.
    Room numbers start with the building number, followed by the floor number and lastly the room number.
    For instance..
    1301.. is building 1, third floor, room #1.
    Your building would be #7, second or third floor ending with the # of the room from the left. Wait don't get lost yet.
    Buildings 6-9, room #1 starts on the farthest left hand side if you are looking at the building from the balcony side.. from inside the horseshoe.
    So if your room was on the second floor second room down.. it would be 7202.
    If your room was on the third floor third down.. it would be 7303.
    I'm sorry it that is confusing but that is how we have this figured out!!
    Good luck and have a ball!

jess --- LOVE building 7! we were third floor last year -- 7304
    had a beautiful view of the ocean, and hubby could always see "his" scuba boat (Bubbles) anchored out in the bay! LOL

Sounds like you're one of the smart ones that knows a request is just that - a request and not a guarantee... Glad to hear it!

Enjoy your return visit!

Thank you all very much for helping me figure this out. You were all very helpful. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will be able to get us one of these rooms but I know not to expect it. I'm sure no matter what we'll have a great time. I can't wait and we are counting the days.

Thanks again!
    Jess

I just have to say this. I was like you and thought I had to have a certain room. When I couldn't get it, I was upset. I was also put in a completely different building and section of the resort. To my amazement, I loved the new room so much more than the "room I just had to have." From now on, I'm just letting them put me somewhere and I know I will love it.