Default TV chanels at CTI

Can anyone tell me what TV channels are available - I'm not looking for too much detail, just Sport, news, adult, music etc.

Thanks

[QUOTE=grinandbareit;53101]Can anyone tell me what TV channels are available - I'm not looking for too much detail, just Sport, news, adult, music etc.

\

You get the national sports and news channels such as ESPN I &II, CNN etc etc. You also get HBO, Showtime and others etc etc.
    This is all on flat screen TV's

You will get all of the major US stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, etc.) as well as some other international and local stations.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Basic cable plus HBO. The networks are from the local affiliates in Miami.

From a couple that has been to Jamaica 16 times(Couples 14). Forget the TV channels.
    Trust me, you will not need them! A few suggestions; take your shoes off and walk the beach under the moonlight, listen to the crickets (they sing in Jamaican), plan your visit to the island the next day, have a bartender invent a new drink for you, meet some of the staff and really learn about Jamaica ( they are among the best and friendliest people in the world), have a late night snack of jerk chicken at the pool bar, go make new friends in the piano bar.
    I will stop, but the list goes on and on and on. This from a person who always couldn't undertsand how people even go to a vacation spot a second time (really). Couples is VERY special, you will see.