Hybrid View

Default Free 30 min couple massage, who do I scheduled it with?

How, and with who do I schedule our free 30 minute couples massage?

Not sure which resort you are staying at but we book at the spa desk at CSA.

You book your massage with the spa, just like any other massage. You will have a free massage coupon that you will need to show them.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

It sounds like this is your first trip to Couples. CONGRATULATIONS

During your orientation walk they will bring you by the spa hut and explain to you that this is where you would go for spa treatments. This is where you will go to book your massage. They will also offer you the opportunity to upgrade your treatment if you desire.

You can also click on the resort that you are going to (located at the top of this page) and click on SPA. If the online booking engine is working you can book your massage from there.

If you are a repeater, or honeymoon couple you will be asked for your Romance Reward number or Marriage Certificatr at ck in, you will be given a voucher for your massage which you will schedule directly with the Spa.

The massages at the resorts are awesome!

You do better to upgrade the free massage to a 1 hour massage. Then later in your stay get another 1 hour massage. It made my stay great.

Does everyone get a free massage? Or just certain packages?

Thanks for the answers. This is our second time to CSA and the first time we will be getting our free massage for the time we stayed last time we were there. I guess they will give you your coupon when you arrive there and check in. Thanks Lillian

Default massages?

If we are staying two weeks and this is our first time at a Couples is the second week concidered a repeat??

Quote Originally Posted by shayne12 View Post
    If we are staying two weeks and this is our first time at a Couples is the second week concidered a repeat??
    If you're staying at one resort for the entire two weeks, then you have one reservation and are not returning guests.

If you are scheduled to stay at one resort for the first week and then stay at a different Couples Resort the second week, you have two reservations and are considered returning guests at the second resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You can also just call the spa from your room and schedule it. Just tell them when you're booking it that you're taking the 1/2 hr free one. Enjoy - it's incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by cj1083 View Post
    You can also just call the spa from your room and schedule it. Just tell them when you're booking it that you're taking the 1/2 hr free one. Enjoy - it's incredible!
    How much of a tip should you leave for the free 1/2 hour massage?

Quote Originally Posted by maryella View Post
    How much of a tip should you leave for the free 1/2 hour massage?
    Hi Maryella - I'm not positive (memory is horrible) but I think we gave $20/each for the tip. Have a great time!

Hi Maryella - I'm not positive (memory is horrible) but I think we gave $20/each for the tip. Have a great time!
    Thanks. Ten more days!!!!

We're at Tower Isle for 3 nights, then going to CN for 6 nights . . . are we considered repeaters at CN?

Do you know if you can schedule a guy and a girl for the couples massage?

We give at least $10 to each girl - more if it's a great massage ( which it is )