Hi, my name is Shannon Hare user name share and i entered the February contest on Feb 5 at 4:26pm under the name share, entry number 11 and picture # 1 refreshing is my entry and not samfrog22 entry. This is my entry of the couples water bottle. Please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org to verify correction. Thank you in advance.
Ok....sorry. I've read through this entire thread and I just want to get this right....
3 pictures per person per month? Right? So I can add 3 and my wife can add 3?
And if we don't win in say April we can re-enter them or a different 3 in May?
I found them, and it looks like you used the uploader here on the board, so I can't get any actual pic info from those.
Try this, and you can do it here or in the "Sandbox" thread in the Help forum...
1. Find a pic you want to post.
2. Right click on the picture, choose Properties.
3. Go to the Summary tab and note the size (like 800x600 etc)...you may have to click advanced to see this.
4. Open www.imageshack.us
5. Browse to your picture and then upload with Upload Now
6. Copy the link (it will end in .jpg)
7. Open a post here and use the Insert Image (looks like a mountain) feature.
8. Paste the URL in
9. Use the uploader once more and upload the same pic as you are used to.
10. Submit your message.
We'll figure it out, and we're looking forward to the pics.
So I got most of this done. I created an account at imageshack. I uploaded 3 of my pictures (it gave me the option to resize so I selected 640x480). The upload seems to have worked as I can see 3 thumbnails of my pics in my imageshack account. But now your #6 above says 'copy the URL...'. Can you be specific as to how I access the URL you are referring to? I see multiple options in imageshack...'share' or 'get code for forums' or 'get code for websites' etc.