Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Listen Up!

" I have to agree with what ahhh vacation said in that those who regularly follow this board and post in here are likely not the culprits when it comes to boorish behavior. "

Maybe...but most of these people were at least "Repeaters"
    hard to miss..... because they told the Staff so

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    " I have to agree with what ahhh vacation said in that those who regularly follow this board and post in here are likely not the culprits when it comes to boorish behavior. "

You will find these types of people everywhere. We generally don't need to tell the staff we are repeaters because they remember us, we remember them, and we treat each other more like family. My family doesn't come to my house, leaving a mess everywhere treating me rudely, so I don't do that to my family, which includes Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post

Good point. I guess the bottom line to this is do most repeaters also regularly hang out on this board? For those that do, yet still act boorishly, I guess all we can say is tsk, tsk. These folks above all else should know better, for they're not only Couples vets, they read what goes on these boards and should be fully aware by now that basic respect and consideration serve as the codes by which we customers must operate.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2