Default 2015 CSA (long) walkthru video w/ commentary

Hello all! Last year my Wife and I shot a walkthru video of CSA if Anyone wants to take a look. The video is very long and has our commentary. It gives a basic layout of CSA. We also shot a walkthru of CSS a couple of years ago. We are planning to do CN this year and maybe CTI too. It's a goofy video, just for fun. Thanks...

https://youtu.be/fN_UAi6h45I

Thanks for creating and posting. I really enjoyed your video!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpat1 View Post
    Thanks for creating and posting. I really enjoyed your video!
    Thank you so much. We noticed that in both this video, and the one we shot of CSS, we give no beach time! We are going to shoot a new one for CSS this year as well as shoot one for CN...

What are some pros and cons of both CSS and CN? Currently debating resorts...

Quote Originally Posted by smith219 View Post
    What are some pros and cons of both CSS and CN? Currently debating resorts...
    Hello! Here is what we have found (again these our just our opinions, not statement of fact),

CSS- Seems a little more quiet. Private beach, no vendors. Setting has more of a tropical vibe due to the layout and having rooms and buildings built into the landscape. Au natural area is amazing, has its own pool, grill, bar and beach. Mineral pool. Its very spread out so you can always find a quiet place to hide out with your SO. Amazing staff

CN- amazing main beach, more eating (places) options, can walk up and down beach, amazing piano bar sing along, amazing staff, included sunset cruise that leaves from the main beach, very fun pool bar,

I hope this helps a little. If you have any more questions, please ask. Not sure if you have seen the video we shot off CSS? If not, here is the link...

https://youtu.be/DAaoxBMVIS0