Default CSA Room Service

It would be nice if they had room service 24/7 even if its in only the top room catagories

I hear you, as I am usually a big fan of 24 hr room service. But I’m not sure I want to hear someone knocking and announcing “room service” for someone else at 4 am at CSA. Besides, a hand-in-hand stroll to the Cabana Grill in the middle of the night is very peaceful and romantic. You feel like you have the resort all to yourselves. It’s much more interesting than pacing in the room wondering when room service will arrive. It’s open until 5am, and you can take the food back to your room if you wish.

I disagree...I don't like that system of a hierarchy like the " S " resorts use. Even though we stay in those rooms and would benefit from that - it has to be all rooms or no rooms.
    We liked the option to order dinner in the room at Sans Souci but only used it a few times.
    At Swept Away
    it's easy to just walk down to the Grill, Seagrapes or The Palms and make a plate to take back to your room. That's perfect for us.
    Last edited by WandA; February 28th, 2010 at 05:18 PM.

Room service would be nice. It would be hard with the resort so spread out.

I'm so glad some of you had GOOD things to say about the lack of room service as CSA. My husband was a little put off when he saw it's only available for breakfast.

He read your comments about the nice stroll to eateries that are always open and allow you to take food back to your room. Now he's very happy.

Thanks!
    Kim (may 18-24)

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    I disagree...I don't like that system of a hierarchy like the " S " resorts use. Even though we stay in those rooms and would benefit from that - it has to be all rooms or no rooms.
    We liked the option to order dinner in the room at Sans Souci but only used it a few times.
    At Swept Away
    it's easy to just walk down to the Grill, Seagrapes or The Palms and make a plate to take back to your room. That's perfect for us.
    I agree. I am pleased that Couples has not fallen prey to the latest craze at so many AI resorts - the class system. Having stayed at quite a few that participate in this system, IMO it is just an excuse to charge more for what should already be included at these prices. JMHO.