Default best excursions from CSA?

What is the best excursion from CSA? We're looking to do something close from the resort. Thanks

Best excursions that hang close to the resort are the snorkel tours and the Sunset Catamaran cruise. Book the cat cruise as soon as you get to the resort, if you can (through the concierge desk in the main lobby); it fills fast and is very popular... a great way to see the area from the water, from SweptAway all the way to the Negril Lighthouse.

You can also book onto the bus to Rick's Cafe every day at about 4pm... but that has a charge of $15pp, and returns at about 7 (just after sunset).
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Walk the beach. It's free, there's lots to see, and you'll get a taste of the real Jamaica.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

When we first went to CSA, we had what we called the "cruise" mindset since we felt we still had to have everything planned each day. We payed for four tours off the resort and regreted it. There is so much to do on the resort. We are going back for our fourth trip and we still find new things every year.

Some of the must do's in my opinion:

- Cat Cruise
    - Snorkeling
    - Discover scuba (if not already certified)
    - Ultimate Chocolate
    - Walking 7-mile beach
    - Enjoying the company at the swim up bar
    - Taking the the most beautiful beach in the world
    - Taking a nap on one of the many hammocks on the property

I could go on and on all day.

The great thing about CSA is that if you want a busy day of activities then you can find something every hour. However, if you just want to relax then that is also readily available.

I would get to CSA first, take it in, then if you still want to go out on exursions then visit the tour desk and set it up.

Enjoy!
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

Thank you so much everyone for your advice. Sounds like we will have a great time no matter what do.
    We leave in less than 24 hours and I can wait.

Amber