Thread: Am I sad!!

Default Am I sad!!

I have just purchased an app for my iphone which is a countdown timer and the first countdown I have put on is when we leave our home on the start of our journey to Jamaica.

At the moment it is 269 days, 6 hours

Look at it this way, count down is going down so you are getting closer.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by kazd View Post
    I have just purchased an app for my iphone which is a countdown timer and the first countdown I have put on is when we leave our home on the start of our journey to Jamaica.

At the moment it is 269 days, 6 hours
    On the one hand, very cool to have the technology and to have set up the timer as you did. On the other, as the old saying goes, a watched pot never boils - the countdown may seem to drag, being you'll be noticing it every time you glance at your phone.

Ah, to think that we were more than 300 days away at the time of booking, and today we just cracked the 50 day mark.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I have the same app ... however mine is :

300 days 6 hours and 4 min's

But the numbers keep coming down...when I started the countdown it was 418 days... so its already come down alot.

We started counting down our 2010 trip even before we made our 2009 journey to couples... Someone gave me a formula to plug into excel. I have it on my computer at work and now looking at it, it is showing X days since we've been there and only 56 to go until we arrive.. I know the last 50 days is gonna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

I have this app too - started at 460 days - we are down to 30 days, 13 hours and 50 mins ;-)

whats the app name? Want to start my countdown without having to count on a calendar.

Several years ago someone on the message board had a download for a count down for the computer home page. It is a little picture of the beach (Ocho Rios I think). Ours says 40 days 15 hrs. It started at 230. It goes faster than you think. I'd attach it but I am not that tech savvy.