Default Dancing the night away!

Hi Everyone!

My Fiance and I are going to CSA at the end of June for our Honeymoon and I was just wondering what places are the best for dancing the night away??

Thanks!
    Soon to be Mrs. Merritt ~*~ June 26th, 2010
    CSA for our Honeymoon! So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyDawn View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My Fiance and I are going to CSA at the end of June for our Honeymoon and I was just wondering what places are the best for dancing the night away??

Thanks!
    Since it will be your honeymoon, I suspect your room will serve as the hottest dancehall on the island.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

You can dance your a$$ off, there is a late night DJ at the Aura lounge. Off resort, try the Jungle nightclub.
    nobody's favorite poster

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyDawn View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks!
    sexy rexy
    the jungle
    miyard
    all will have the beat going well past 2 am enjoy

Actually, the Aura Lounge has a Disco/DJ from 11pm till the last dance is danced.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

aura lounge in the great house above patois is alright although it can be hit or miss. we will be there the same time as yall I believe and we will try to keep it lively. It all depends on the SOB SUN/OCEAN/ and BOB MARLEYS drunk throughout the day.

There is nightly entertainment in The Palms and a small Disco in the Greathouse.

I'll be there at that time on my honeymoon too and i'm planning on dancing some for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by lvbhappy View Post
    I'll be there at that time on my honeymoon too and i'm planning on dancing some for sure!
    No way!! When are you getting married? I am so excited for CSA!
    Soon to be Mrs. Merritt ~*~ June 26th, 2010
    CSA for our Honeymoon! So excited!