Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: November 2010

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! Yay...we have finally made it to double digits. We started counting at 226 days and have now reached 99. Let the countdown continue!!

Double digits for us now! 99 days~

We will be there from Nov20-Dec4th for our 8th trip. So excited to have 2 whole weeks. Never done this before. Usually go for 1 wk in April & December but with the high airfare and room prices for April we decided to do one trip only to celebrate our birthdays and 25th anniversary.

We'll be back for our second time on November 4th.

Default November 2010

we will be CN from Nov.21-27 and will get married on Nov.24 1st time visit to Jamaica. So excited...can't work

My fiance and I will be CN from Nov21-27 and we will get married on 24th

Well be there November 21st through 27th on our honeymoon! Can't wait!

Congrats to CNP and Lindleyn...I'm jealous. Wish I would have found Couples when we got married. What a beautiful place to share something so special and a great way to start a marriage. We will be there before both of you but I wish you both the best of luck and many, many happy years in your marriages!

We'll be at CN from 20th - 27th Nov 2010. Really looking forward to it.

We will be at CN for our first anniversary nov 6-14.. First time to Jamaica!!!

Default Thanksgiving in Jamaica

Hey everyone. We are so excited to get back. 84 days and counting. This will be our third trip to Couples Negril and our second annual Thanksgiving Holiday there. We have made it an annual event. Jerk Turkey on the beach for me please. Teresa and I will be there from November 19th through November 26th. Who is getting Irie in preparation for their trip? I am trying to stay in a constant state of Irie. I hope everyone takes the time to truly enjoy the local culture on your visit and get the Jamaican vibe in you that there is no cure for except being in Jamaica.
    See you soon.
    Tom and Teresa

don and Julie and Nicole and Mike November 9th - 16th First time at CN . does anyone know if there is a bar on the AN beach or do you have to dress and go to another bar for drinks? First time at CN. was at CSS SSB and the set up was great all but the ocean being so cold due to the river converging right in front of our beach. Guess that is why they have a pool and CN doesnt

Default nightlife!!

just wondering how the night is at the resort? We like to stay out pretty late on vacation. Also do people normally leave the resort at night to go to local bars?

angeljul,
    There is a small, staffed bar right on the AN beach. No need to dress at all.

Quote Originally Posted by danyell View Post
    just wondering how the night is at the resort? We like to stay out pretty late on vacation. Also do people normally leave the resort at night to go to local bars?
    No need to leave the resort. There is at least one bar open all night. There is something going on every night either in Cassava Terrace, on the beach, or piano bar.
    you paid for all inclusive, why would you want to go somewhere else where you will have to pay premium for drinks and entertainment? You can party all night if you like.

We're thinking about going over 11/23 - 11/28 to celebrate our anniversary and Thanksgiving... one of our man worries is that we heard that things kind of die down at night. It's good to hear that people stay out.

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    No need to leave the resort. There is at least one bar open all night. There is something going on every night either in Cassava Terrace, on the beach, or piano bar.
    you paid for all inclusive, why would you want to go somewhere else where you will have to pay premium for drinks and entertainment? You can party all night if you like.
    I agree and never figured out why people like to leave. I know some like to get to see the local and do the local bars but we pay to stay at an all inclusive so we don't have to go and don't want to pay the extra money. SO much to do on the resort and no reason to leave....IMO.

We will be there from Nov. 21 through the 27th, and we like to stay up late and party!

We'll be returning for our 3rd trip to CN 11/13 - 21! Can't wait
    Jamie & Christie from TX

Jamie and Christie we will be there the same time! This will be our 4th trip and absolutely love it! Hope to meet you guys! We are from South Carolina.....love meeting new friends! Soon come!!
    Glenda & Mickey

Put together a list for November CN Couples

Jane 10/29-11/5
    Jen & Andy 1-8
    Don & Denise 3-13
    Bryan 4-
    Danyell 6-14
    Bryan & Heather 7-
    Kimberly 8-16
    Don & Julie 9-16
    Nicole & Mike 9-16
    Laura 10-15
    Ken & Shirley 10-20
    Ray & Cindy 10-20
    Chuck & Lori 13-19
    Glenda & Mickey 13-20
    Jamie & Christi 13-21
    Janice & Keith 14-20
    Joe & Kelly 18-26
    Tom & Teresa 19-26
    Cathy 20-27
    Maureen 11/20-12/4
    Catherine 21-27
    Lindley 21-27
    Lauren 23-28

Jamie and Christie, we met you last year at CN... Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Default Oct 30 - Nov 6

We will be there on Oct 30 - Nov 6th. Bob and Pam from Indiana 4th visit bringing newbee's Bob and Cindy from Illinois for their first visit

Good job Raycin. Love the November list.

Cathy & Dave from London here - we'll be at CN 20th to 27th Nov. We're first timers to Couples having travelled to Sandals resorts for the past couples of years. Really looking forward to it!

We will be returning to CN on the 19th of November after spending a week at CSA. We will only be there for 5 days but needed to stop by and say hello to all our friends at CN. We are already booked for 2 weeks next year at CN so this is just a quick fix but a needed one to end a very busy year for us.
    Looking forward to meeting new friends

Doug n Carolyn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast