Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: November 2010

We will be there Nov2-9---looking forward to meeting you.

We leave in two days.. Cannot wait.. I cannot work either. Took Friday off because I knew I would not really be able to concentrate

Hi, any scuba divers for 10-17???

Where are you guys from Sharker and Loriluv? Have you been to Couples before? Have you guys done the an thing? If you like my email is akerpan@hotmail.com. We could meet up next week? We get there Tues evening.

5. Default

OMG - we are going out of our minds! We're so excited for to return to CN. .

11 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 59 seconds until we leave for the airport. . . . not that we're counting or anything!!!

Sharker - I'm w/ you - I took the Fri before off - I knew I'd be useless anyway!
    Jamie & Christie from TX

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie~and~Christie View Post
    OMG - we are going out of our minds! We're so excited for to return to CN. .

11 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 59 seconds until we leave for the airport. . . . not that we're counting or anything!!!

Sharker - I'm w/ you - I took the Fri before off - I knew I'd be useless anyway!
    I think we are on the same countdown with you! We leave on the 945 flight. Which one are you on? I took half a day before we leave but I'm sure I won't be any good for the half I will be tehre. FINALLY....Getting SO close.

Default David and Ashli

We will be at Couples Negril during Thanksgiving week (Nov 20-27)! We are so excited. We are hoping to meet other people while we are there.

-David and Ashli

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    I think we are on the same countdown with you! We leave on the 945 flight. Which one are you on? I took half a day before we leave but I'm sure I won't be any good for the half I will be tehre. FINALLY....Getting SO close.
    I'm not sure if that posted or not. . .my computer skipped on me. . . so if this double-posts, I apologize!

Hi Chuck & Lori!

Yep, we've got an 8:30a flight on the 13th Unfortunately, we have a layover in Houston, but we should be in Jamaica by no later than 3pm assuming all goes well (fingers crossed!) We're debating whether or not to book a TimAir flight to the resort. . . we're not sure if we'd rather do it on the way there or the way back. We flew TimAir one way TO the resort last time, but think it may be even better to have a few extra hours on the last day. . . We'll see.

What time are you guys scheduled to get in?

10 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, 45 seconds!
    Jamie & Christie from TX

Default It's really almost time!!!!!

Hi there - I'm Laura - my husband Pat & I will be at CN the 10th-15th with our friends Kelly & Glen - I would love to have a group of people to drink/ talk/ hang out with - drop me a line if you're there during that time so I can know who to look for!!

I am so excited I can hardly see straight. Hope to get reconnected with my hubby on this trip and meet some new friends!!

We'll be there November 4-15 (provided this Tropical Storm/Hurricane business clears up). We can't wait!! If anyone's interested in meeting up, we'd love to!

~Christina and Ryan

Hey Everyone,

We will be traveling to Couples Nov 26-Dec 4 under the Secret Rendezvous. We won't know for a couple more weeks which resort we will be staying at, but we wanted to say hi just in case we end up at CN.

We have been going to Couples since 2005 and have previously stayed at CN a couple of times. We have always vacationed in March, but we couldn't pass up on one of the recent Wednesday specials.

Anyway, we love it at CN and spend most of our time on the AN side. We enjoy meeting people and socializing and making new friends. I am also pretty much a night owl (or tree frog) so hopefully there are some of you that enjoy a late-night drink or two. That would be great because I might need someone to carry me back to my room.

Here we are on one of our previous trips.

Dave & Leatha
    Minneapolis, MN

Name:  IMG_0749-3.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  81.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie~and~Christie View Post
    I'm not sure if that posted or not. . .my computer skipped on me. . . so if this double-posts, I apologize!

Hi Chuck & Lori!

Yep, we've got an 8:30a flight on the 13th Unfortunately, we have a layover in Houston, but we should be in Jamaica by no later than 3pm assuming all goes well (fingers crossed!) We're debating whether or not to book a TimAir flight to the resort. . . we're not sure if we'd rather do it on the way there or the way back. We flew TimAir one way TO the resort last time, but think it may be even better to have a few extra hours on the last day. . . We'll see.

What time are you guys scheduled to get in?

10 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, 45 seconds!
    Jamie and Christie,
    We flight out at 9:45, direct to Jamaica (love that direct flight out of Charlotte!) We should arrive around 12:15 and hopefully at the resort by 2-2:30. Down to 10 days 1 hour 51 minutes to flight time! It's getting so bad now I can't concentrate. I pray for the people of Jamaica and Haiti and hope Tomas spares them...and hope it is the last hurricane of the season!

Can't wait to see you guys there!

2 weeks and 6 days to go and the tickets arrived today! We are so looking forward to getting our feet back on the jamaican sand!!

Leaving for the airport in 16.5 days and freaking out! It is good to see that TS Tomas is taking a right turn and missing Western Jamaica! If anybody wants to hook up for a historic Bob Marley shot, we'll be on the pool side of the pool bar Saturday afternoon/evening, 11/20. See ya soon!

-Dan & Carrie

just a few more days........ will be there soon!! 11/9

First timers coming Nov24th through Dec 1st.Can't wait!First time to Jamaica and Couples!

8 days, 16 hrs, 0 mins, our plane leaves for the Promised Land! Soooo freakin excited, cannot work!

We left CN Nov 6th .. Sea was still rough from the storm. We had a great time anyway ... it was sunny every day but Friday. We are returning June next year. Canucks - sorry I did not get your note before we left. Were you the young man with the great tatoo? if so I did meet you.

One more day......I cannot concentrate at work! I never thought I would be happy to see 4AM (when we need to get up to get ready and leave for the airport) but I am SO excited....not that I will sleep anyway so it doesn't make any difference! Coming home tomorrow!

Default Lovin my new home!!

Typing this in the CN internet cafe. This place is perfect and has exceeded all my expectations!! Anybody that is here - swing by the pool bar and look for the big bald guy - his name's Pat and we'll all be there!!

Lbwehr, thanks so much for update. Glad you're having a great time! This time next week, we'll be on the plane - woo hoo! Started packing....

We'll be at CN Nov 23 to Nov 30 celebrating our 15th anniversary. First trip to Negril. Looking forward to CN and hopefully meeting some new friends. Relaxing all day and having some fun in the evenings. Hopefully there will be a few night owls going on this week!

Theresa & Tony
    Toronto, ON

Default Updated November 2010 List

I took the liberty to update raycin's list from earlier this month. Here's the list for those of us who haven't made it home yet:

Joe & Kelly 18-26
    Doug & Carolyn 19-24
    Tom & Teresa 19-26
    Cathy & Dave 20-27
    Dan & Carrie 20-27
    David & Ashli 20-27
    Maureen 11/20-12/4
    Catherine 21-27
    Lindley 21-27
    Shel & Josh 21-28
    Lauren 23-28
    Theresa & Tony 23-30
    Julie 11/23-12/7
    Monique 11/24-12/1
    Art & Bev 11/25-12/4
    Dave & Leatha 11/26-12/4 (maybe at CN)

2 day dance going in here in Arkansas. Sounds like the sequel to Deliverence. LOL just kidding for all those Arkansas natives. We leave Friday at 6 AM and can not wait. I hope the weather is perfect. Looking forward to going to a wedding on Thanksgiving at 4PM at CN and then another Thanksgiving dinner on the beach. I am sure glad we made this a tradition last year to spend Thanksgiving at CN.
    Tom and Teresa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast